My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

I made the oat cookie it's super lovely I will defo try the other recipe next week too :)

Having a great weekend so far. :) Although I feel I've been a tad naughty! Pinched a few bites of sids pizza lol.. All within syns but still.. :)

Had a salad at KFC and later realised it was 9 syns.. Was seriously thinking WTF. It wasn't worth it and I was still starving after. :( Oh well!

BBQ pasta for tea.. I took a photo but It's still stuck on my phone haha :)

I'm glad that you guys like the oat cookie(s)! I'm tempted to make them for taster session.. maybe sandwich a bit of jam or marmalade between 2? I may just make some normal biscuits tbh!

Dropping by to wish you a wonderful christmas and a great new year MC. I've not been well but am on the mend now and looking forward to a better year where i really lose some serious weight. All the best to you xxxx

Merry Christmas to you too, Jemima xx

and yeah a wooping 9 syns! It was so naff, too :mad:

I forgot what I ate yesterday.. It wasn't much though!
Today I've been a little naughty but in my syns

B: Nothing
L : pasta, chocolate biscuit, 3 buttons (guessing 7 syns for chocolate and buttons)
D: fish finger butties - Fish fingers 6, rolls 3(1.5 rolls = heb, and 3 syns for the other half of a roll. :) ), mayo 1

So, a total of 17 syns and I feel really naughty..

Meeting my aunt tomorrow so no idea how much I'll eat before WI!

Thank you, Hubz. :D
Good luck for when you join!

Merry christmas to you too. :)

And Merry Christmas everyone!

I got annoyed. Lost 1lb this week.. so I'm now 0.5lbs away from my 5 stone lol!!

aw that sucks mc, don't worry though that award will be yours in no time xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Maybe if I'm good over christmas... ;) hehe

Here's most recent pics with first pics.. just taken now. Hate how fat my arms look lol :(

First pics:

O80Fyvj.jpg HWAyrAm.jpg

Todays pics:

PulgABh.jpg pWWgQwp.jpg

Wow what a difference, you look great and I love your top in second picture :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Looking great MC, hope you have a fab Christmas!

You look amazing MC. Well done! Have a wonderful Christmas xx

Christmas has been rubbish! Been ill since Christmas day :( getting worse as well. I'll update when I feel better but I'm expecting a gain since all I can stomach is chicken cup a soup

Christmas has been rubbish! Been ill since Christmas day :( getting worse as well. I'll update when I feel better but I'm expecting a gain since all I can stomach is chicken cup a soup

there's quite a few peeps i know been ill...not good

Get well soon x

Back