My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Yeah starting to feel better, and now I'm just craving chocolate! Had a lovely bowl of ramen for dinner last night. Will post a photo when I turn the pc on :)
Today I've had a tesco sausage - 7 syns. 7 malteasers 3.5, one schoko bon 1.5, one guylian choc 2 syns. Total So far 14. 6 left and I wish it were 60! Lol xx

Hehe.. chocolate is amazing! I am already on 6 syns because of it today..
May have another choc to bring me up to 9 so I'll be half way through. Hehe. They're right in front of me!

What is it with chocolate!! Over past few days even if I have a tiny amount I always want more!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sorry for not popping in, have been too lazy to hook computer up to net again lol!
2lbs off this week taking me to 20st 3lbs. Sid lost a pound and a half, and we had pizza for new years!
Will plug net in now and update all week. Going to try sp for rest of the week to try get 3.5 off.. Would be nice to be in the teens :)

B: x2 choc hifi bars (x1 HEB) Cup of tea (Part HEA)
L: Nothing
D: Chilli. Not sure what to have it with yet, probably my second HEB (wholemeal roll or so)

Realised I have FA in! So I'm taking my big bag with me for when I volunteer and I'll be popping into the green grocers. Need to restock, didn't realise how low I had ran lol. :)

Feeling hopeful for next week - I hope to get into the teens! Just 3.5lbs....

Well done on the loss , and lots of luck for the teens, go for it , that will be a major milestone :)

I only need 3.5 lbs too for my elusive 3 st award, am hoping to get it this sat or if not def next one:)

hey mc, firstly so glad you are feeling better. well done on your loss this week :) Teens here you come girl. I'm thinking of doing a few sp days this week also as i only lost half a pound this week. I will be looking forward to seeing your meal ideas :) I need to do a shop also so I won't do my first sp day till sat/sun! xx

Thinking of doing Lasagne tomo with Leek as pasta sheets.
Just realised my mince was 15% fat! Didn't see the 1 lol. So 4 syns for dinner.
Had chilli. Veg was tinned toms, onions, mushrooms, garlic, leeks and chilli :) with a wholemeal roll.

It won't let me upload the pic in here so here's a link to the pic lol :)
imgur: the simple image sharer

So, it seems photos don't want to upload here for some strange reason!

Yesterday:
B: X2 choc hifi bars
L: nothing
D: shepherds pie made with a carrot and Swede mash, mince, onions, garlic, leek, mushrooms,carrots(inside) tinned toms, stock. It was delish!

Today:
B: x3 hifi bars (3)
L: leftover shepherd's pie
D: undecided.

Hope you're all well. Haven't decided if I'm going to do an sp day today or not..have had a dodgy tum for the past 2 days which I think is because of a lack of carbs!

You needed an extra HEB yesterday if you were doing SP hun. Looks good otherwise. I wish I liked swede mash as that sounds like a good substitute but I only like swede raw. I may give the cauliflower rice a go at the weekend though.

Ah ooops lol :) shame I can't have extra today to make up for it haha.
What about a butternut squash mash?

I may also give that a go. Going to do enchiladas probably tomo and I could use cauliflower rice as a stuffer :D

Think I had an sp day today, Orange and coffee for breakfast, lunch- eggs and beans, dinner- diet coke chicken with carrots and swede. A - milk in coffee B-2 hi fi bars and other B - 1slice of toast

I don't know if I am doing EESP right or was that just an extra easy day. i dont think i can handle not having rice, pasta or potatoes with my dinner!

Snow, I'm going to try that cauliflower rice tomorrow with my leftover diet coke chicken! I can't wait hope its nice!

Great thinking on the butternut squash mc or I know a girl in my class makes BNS fries :)

well I did shepherds pie, swede chips, burgers, kebabs.. :)

Ended up with a tummy infection though and despite sticking to plan 100% I gained 1.5.. hoping it will be off with next WI but I was quite upset. And the doctors first thought I was pregnant, lol. Oops. I deffo wasn't though :)

Back