My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

I gained 3lb this week too despite what I thought was a good week but I was assuming it was at least in part because of the big losses the weeks before despite christmas and new year naughties - this week I haven't been so good so no doubt will have put on again but at least I will know why.

fingers crossed we both will have kind results next week lol :) I've gone on carb overload this week!

Apologies for not updating, have been quite down in the dumps!
I ordered a new set of scales and they came here weds. (I had a STS tuesday)
According to the scales treat night (just a shish kebab) made me gain a wooping 5lbs! I have no idea how accurate the scales are, but I was still very upset.

Going by weighing in the morning I've now bought myself back down to 20st 4.8lbs.. still 0.3 lbs to go to sts and not gain if they are accurate..
I can't believe treat night was so bad, though. :( I'm going to stop doing it and just cook a nice treat instead where I can make sure that I stay inside my syns.

Dogs are now getting two extra walks a day so I can try to burn it off even more.. Next one will be about 2pmish as they're still snoozing from the last one, and then they will also have one in the eve.. Also going on the exercise bike more but it's a right pain in the backside. :(
I've also decided to lower my syns to 18. (then when I'm half way down 19's 17, then half way down 18's 16, then when I get to 17st I'll be on 15 syns)

Really need to stop feeling sorry for myself and keep updating here and also make sure I stay on track!

Today :

B: x2 yoghurts mixed with oats.

L: Not sure yet, will raid the kitchen in a min..!

It's my bum going down but still being quite heavy that makes it a pain lol! It actually hurts my bum sitting on the bike for longer than 5 min, but I do 10 mins at a time.. And I've tried padding it with pillows and everything lol :eek:

Agreed with how fresh it is! It's freezing out. The dogs are pure brown after every walk as well haha.

I am sure that is just a difference in the scales calibration and not a 5lb gain hun. I think you had a quite sensible post wi treat (better than mine that's for sure) and you will see a big loss tomorrow if your scales say you have lost 5lb!

Fingers crossed lol :) I've had troubles going today so may have to take a laxative tonight.. tmi I know haha

What did you have for your treat?

Lunch ended up being sw quiche with bacon tomatoes onion mushrooms and garlic with tomato pasta. I want to have seconds even though I'm stuffed!

I was having Fish with no batter and a half portion of chips (my chip shop does huge portions of chips) which I used to count as 8.5 syns as a full portion is 17 (or was, not sure what it is in the new book) someone posted on facebook a picture of what 'portion' of chips is by slimming world standards and I think my half portion was about 3 full portions by SW standards so 51 syns. I mean I still lost while doing that but obviously other people have been losing at a better rate than me and that is probably one of the reasons why.

I saw that picture on fb and a kebab one it totally shocked me :-0

Fingers crossed lol :) I've had troubles going today so may have to take a laxative tonight.. tmi I know haha

What did you have for your treat?

Lunch ended up being sw quiche with bacon tomatoes onion mushrooms and garlic with tomato pasta. I want to have seconds even though I'm stuffed!

Hey MC, sorry you're down in the dumps :-( hope you feel better soon!
Your quiche sounds tasty, I'm not surprised you want seconds :p
Have you ever tried the Slimatea?
I have one cup the night before WI, to make sure I can 'go' in the morning and it works a treat! X

Eep. I'm also thinking treat night is why I don't lose as well.
I've decided I'm gunna do poutine tomo for treat night. I'll get everything ready before so all I have to do is turn the chips on and the hob on for the gravy. Since it feels so naughty it will be worth it :D

Where do you get that tea from Rosie? I used to do peppermint tea but I just can't keep it down now lol

Eep. I'm also thinking treat night is why I don't lose as well.
I've decided I'm gunna do poutine tomo for treat night. I'll get everything ready before so all I have to do is turn the chips on and the hob on for the gravy. Since it feels so naughty it will be worth it :D

Where do you get that tea from Rosie? I used to do peppermint tea but I just can't keep it down now lol

Poutine will be yum :) I seem to have got into cheesy sw chips lately!
I bought it from Holland & Barratt! It was about two quid for 10 bags which is quite a lot really but its worth it for me as they work.
They taste a little like peppermint but then have a little fruity edge- hard to describe! X

Sounds yum :)

Scales at home said 20st4.2 this morning, so 0.6 lbs less than yesterday. Put on a pound since with food lol.

B:sw quiche, tea.
Snack: malteasers

I forgot the potatoes (duh!) So no idea what I'll have for tea tonight. Will see today if I gained beginning of the week or if I have a good loss lol.

1.5 off. :) it means my scales are 1.5lbs wrong, but still means I gained 3.5 last week lol. I've saved all my syns today for my shish and only had a medium one. I'll see tomo if they make me gain or not :/

Those new hifi bars are amazing!

Scales at home this morning said 3.2 which I'm happy with. Means a medium shish is fine, yay!

Today I went out for lunch with a friend and I don't think the cafe owner liked me. I ordered a jacket with Ham no butter and a salad with no dressing. Ham was boiled so should be completely syn free, yay.

Breakky was those divine new hifi bars!

Consultant told me that Sid and I won couple of the year.. We didn't stay to group though lol! Am feeling mighty happy right now. :D

Well done on your loss hun & congrats on winning couple of the year.

February is going to be a great month weight loss wise for us all, I can feel it in my bones :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back