My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Thanks for all of the congratulations! I'm beaming right now lol

I also think that Feb is going to be a great month. I feel so ready and motivated :D

Dinner last night was ramen. We used these new chilli Chinese noodles in asda and it was lush! Also had chilli mushroom onions garlic and bamboo in it with a chicken stock. Nom!

Scales this morning said 20st1.8lbs, so I have lost 2.4 lbs since wi's morning if they're right. I'm suddenly thinking I may see the teens on sw scales next Tuesday if I keep it up!

Breakky today is a 0% fat activia yoghurt and 2 new hifi bars.

Gotta take the woofs out now as sham is moaning. How has she already got used to extra walks? Haha.. routines are bad when you're running late lmao

Oh wow ramen with chilli noodles sounds amazing. how great would it be to be in the teens MC! I am getting excited to maybe finally get to the 22's which is a number I've never seen my weight start with before.

I bet you'll be there soon! It's so motivating when you're close isn't it?

And it was amazing. So amazing we're having it tonight lol.
Lunch was left over ramen broth from yesterday with a small bit of pasta lol :)

Excited for tea tonight!

Or mad?! I do find it does help me just stick to plan no matter what. Rather than the "Oh I've gained might as well have a biscuit or Oh I've lost I can have a biscuit!" scenario. Although have had two totally unexpected gains during my journey and nearly cried both times :8855:

I can see the logic :D
may pluck up courage and try that myself some when.....or maybe not.....hmmm.....that would be a challenge! :D

wooooohoooo I'm so happy for you hun. well done that is fantastic. I know when I saw the teens on scales I could have kissed the weigh in girl!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back