My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

He said thanks :)
We also got our couple of the year award. Hoping the photo will upload from my phone x

Attachments

• IMG_202743630468902.jpeg
    IMG_202743630468902.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 65
That half will be back of next week hun. Well done to Sid & lovely photo of you both I love the colour of your hair

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you. :)

Must say I feel a bit mean, today! Sid gained 2 lbs and it was my fault... hehe.. 3 chocolate soufleés on valentines at 15 syns each, two bags of lindt eggs, a box of guylian chocolates (That he bought for me and then ate them all! Grumble grumble) Two lots of birthday cake on sunday (His mums birthday was friday. I had some but didn't drench it in cream!) at least the main meal for valentines was syn friendly xD

Here's valentines day food; T-bone steak, chips, veg, chocolate soufleé!

c0SRgX7.jpg TEQKfDw.jpg VQ9MdCB.jpg cMdysOA.jpg

And here's food from the rest of the week, one of the Chinese red porks were from yesterday.. I love it so much!! Although would suggest not using chilli noodles after how painful this morning was.. lol!!!

8BpOJ2D.jpg 9CXsiql.jpg B56pGWu.jpg HxZygcb.jpg zmXewAT.jpg ipQhINH.jpg gRaYKm4.jpg

Here's my 6st Cert with my name spelled wrong :eek:

avVjkS6.jpg

And here's something that was donated to the shop today.. Figured you would all like the laugh! :8855:

VkmRinX.jpg

Here to sub :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on 6 st MC. Feels amazing right ? :) Keep going hun.

Lol at figurines :D How did you get then in first place ?

Back