My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

well done MC, I am so happy for you. Your phots are great really shows how far you've come. I agree about the new clothes, a nice new outfit that fits properly will make you feel great too. I know I was the same i was still wearing the same baggy clothes but when i actually bought clothes in my new size i felt a million dollars and got loads of lovely compliments. Get out there hun and get that figure shown off ;)

Congrats on your 8st NM! So happy for you! :D

And thanks everyone. I'm still grinning lol. Must say I deffo feel better with having lost the weight. :)

Congrats on your 8st NM! So happy for you! :D

And thanks everyone. I'm still grinning lol. Must say I deffo feel better with having lost the weight. :)

Thank you so much still grinning from ear to ear!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi MC,

Just seen your photos, what a difference!! you must be so proud:Dxxx Just having a catch up as i have been neglecting my diary as there has been a lot going on. Will be checking in more often now as i work towards that 5 stone off, not had the best start to the year but managed a small loss and no gain, been doing lots of walking and am going to increase my efforts now. Keep up the good work xxx

Hiya, sorry for not posing much lately..

I had a horrible month last month, with sts and gains. I do have an idea for why but I don't wanna publicly post about it until I've gone through all the options. Nothing dangerous to my health though. :)

However over the past 2 weeks I lost 7.5 lbs (2.5 and then 5) so I now have my 6 and a half stone, yay!

I hope you are all well xx

Great to hear from you MC. Well done for the past 2 weeks! Xx

Have booked holiday days for the past two weeks. I have had a lot going on irl that I have needed to sort out. :/

I also need to get back on plan as I haven't been focused at all on SW much lately. Scales hover at the end of 18st though so I may have somehow lost with being naughty!
(Althoguh I probably ruined that today with mcdonalds, a bacon and cheese melt and a magnum)

Back on plan as of now. :) I'll weigh myself first thing tomo morning to see how bad today has been, though.
Although * week is here so that may have made me gain as well.

We all have off weeks don't let it get you down too much. You might have been better than you think. Good luck with weighing and I'm always around if you need anyone to rant to xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you :)

Scales are saying 19st on the dot so I'm happy with that. I'm also wearing more clothing than normal so more reason to be happy haha!

so far haven't eaten today. I'm feeling ill so not overly hungry.. Wouldn't turn down ice cream though lol!

Weird how we can always manage something "junk" related when we're ill but not proper food. I'm exactly the same I just want convenience and comfort. I'm joining my local SW class tonight and have been on the scales at home this morning. Let's just say it's a good job I'm going back! xx

Oops. Cheesy garlic bread fell in my mouth. So did 2 packs of crisps.
But due to being ill it all then fell down the loo....

On the plus side job interview next week. :)

Right, I've decided I'm going to list EVERYTHING (eep!) that passes my lips. :)

So far today;

Can of diet coke, cup of tea (milk hea) 2 small apples.

--

Another cup of tea, 2 cans of diet coke, batchelors rice (syn free) peppers, onions, garlic, one third of a steak.

xqYZQaA.jpg

Last edited:
Back