My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Yay to the loss! That's fab, onwards and downwards xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you. :)

And hiya Binky :D

So, I forgot to mention I passed to the next interview stage at Saga (It's the last one I think) so I'm very nervous today..!!

Got bolognese cooking for lunch right now.. Not had any breakfast as of yet as I feel too nervous to eat lol!

Also, I've set myself a goal of 1.5lbs to lose this week. :) I'm starting to heal now so I'm going to chance walking the dogs again as of tomorrow - it should help with getting extra off!

But 1.5 is so I can say I've lost 7 stone in a year of SW... never thought this would ever happen! Just 1 more year and I should be at target if I keep going at this rate!!

Also, I've set myself a goal of 1.5lbs to lose this week. :) I'm starting to heal now so I'm going to chance walking the dogs again as of tomorrow - it should help with getting extra off! But 1.5 is so I can say I've lost 7 stone in a year of SW... never thought this would ever happen! Just 1 more year and I should be at target if I keep going at this rate!!

Fingers crossed for the 1.5lbs this week, well done you x

Thank you :).. hehe.. I've decided I need to kick my arse back into gear!

On about 10 syns so far.. Also OH just bought 2 large cupcakes that I've worked out as 15 syns each... Maybe a nibble? They look so lush. Mouthgasm alert! Lol!

Munching on an apple now to try kill the sugar cravings..

Otherwise I just had the interview at saga and I think it went well.. I really hope it did! I'll hear back soon and I'm praying that it's a yes! It would be amazing if I got it!

Got my fingers crossed for you about the job hun :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks. :)

In the end had 1/4 of a muffin so i'll round that to 4 syns, two small nibbles of some other chocolate thing (can you tell it's * week and he's trying to keep me happy?) so will do that up to 6... a bite of his buttie so will say 8 to be safe..
so 18/20 syns. I may just not have any more for today to be on the safe side.

Really fancy a huge bowl of porridge with golden syrup drenched all over it though! Urgh. It's harder to get back on plan than I thought :/

Thank you :).. hehe.. I've decided I need to kick my arse back into gear!

On about 10 syns so far.. Also OH just bought 2 large cupcakes that I've worked out as 15 syns each... Maybe a nibble? They look so lush. Mouthgasm alert! Lol!

Munching on an apple now to try kill the sugar cravings..

Otherwise I just had the interview at saga and I think it went well.. I really hope it did! I'll hear back soon and I'm praying that it's a yes! It would be amazing if I got it!

Good luck for the job!
Saga...is that something to do with over 50's holidays?:D

Oh forgot to say that tea tonight was batchelors rice.. I was gunna just have some fruit but I saw it on the shelf and grabbed it lol!
Syn free as it's the old one.. I stocked up a bit lol :)

Yesterdays food was a mushroom risotto and burgers for tea..

Have taken a photo of the risotto, will upload it when my computer works better!

I also managed to eat a few krispy kreme doughnuts.. oops. :(

Breakfast today was a full english, with one sausage (however I passed that on the OH) mushrooms, tomatoes, egg, bacon.. hmm :)

They're addictive! I've been wanting more since I had some lol!

Maybe I'll pre-pack some before we leave for our holiday.. I am giving myself a stones allowance for that holiday after all lol!

They're addictive! I've been wanting more since I had some lol!

Maybe I'll pre-pack some before we leave for our holiday.. I am giving myself a stones allowance for that holiday after all lol!

a stones allowance?....sounds like it will be good then!:D

Back