My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

I've never had one and from the sounds of it perhaps I'm better off not knowing :8855:

Deffo! lol. They're so lush.. and like 17 syns each!!

a stones allowance?....sounds like it will be good then!:D

Cheese, Chocolate, Wine.. I shan't hold back! :D

You're a star! I'm gonna have to try and catch you up somehow :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm sure you can! :D

Just think, if you do the same as me you'll lose 7 stone in a year. :) Wouldn't that be amazing? It wouldn't take you long to get to target at all :) xx

3 years if I got to within my healthy bmi range which is pretty good going when the weight has taken 20 years to go on :) xx

You should be a consultant you'd be brilliant at motivating people xx

MC you're on fire!

Aww thank you ladies. :D

And you're sweet! I may think about being a consultant when I'm closer to target actually.. I would be dead nervous first time though! lol!

Progress pics will come this weekend.. OH is working away until tomo so no one to take them of me lol!

I feel really in the zone right now so hopefully I can get my 7.5 next week (2lbs) however I am going on holiday the week after so I'll probably end up gaining too much haha!
Already told group that I'm bringing back chocolate and schnapps ;) lol xx

Must say I am! :D
Scales at home so far show a 1lb loss so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 2 in total off by tuesday. :D
Although we may be having naughty food this weekend. Oops. Lol. (Pizza and all)

take aways are good imo ;) haha

OH has been working away all week which is why we may have a take away. I think i'll cooka roast for sunday though :)

Takeaways don't have to be that naughty and you can save syns for them. Who needs cooking when there's so much else you can do after he's been away all week *wink wink* xx

Thank you :)

Haha I guess I will burn off a few calories like so later, Lisa ;)
Ofc we both mean playing scrabble! ;)

In the end got the fake takeaway stuff which isn't too bad syn wise. Using the last of my syns on a lollipop right now and there's a jam rolly polly for my syns tomo.. yum! I'l have to work out how much I can have.

Going to stock up the freezer as he'll be working away again next week! :( But the week after that we have our holiday and I can't wait. :) If we go to a choc factory I'll take a photo for you guys ;)

Back