My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Just took some weight loss pics for you guys.. I just washed my hair so forgive it looking like a mess lol!

Befores; (forgive the mess in them, lol!)

HWAyrAm.jpg
O80Fyvj.jpg
N4V9QxT.jpg

Currents;

E8e3B3V.jpg
4maQWng.jpg

I need to invest in smaller clothes, this top is way too big now, lol! Also forgive my face I was trying not to laugh at OH :p (he was angling the camera and took the mick after I pointed it out! these were straight as can be though :p lol)

Also I'm very shocked at how dominate my collarbone is! Being used to not having one that's visible for so many years makes it quite shocking now!

Wow you look amazing!! I can't wait to do my before and after pictures I'm going to wait till my birthday in July so I can see the results and then have a day off for my birthday then the photos will keep me motivated to jump straight back on SW the day after x

Than you! :) x

Good idea to do them on your birthday! Mine's also in July lol :D But yeah that's a good idea to keep yourself motivated. :) I may have to copy you lol :D

You look absolutely fantastic!

Swit swoo Mrs! You're looking fab you must be so chuffed with how far you've come. Must get around to taking mine soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you, Ladies!! :D

Lol Rocking the collar bones.. made me giggle! :eek: I actually really like them! I'm half glad it looks so nice.. Maybe I'll have to start wearing bronzer there ;) lol!!

Yeah Rosie I also don't like too boney but I do like collar bones.. I just hope that I don't get overly boney hips! I'm already starting to really feel my hip bones so I'm starting worry unnecessarily. :eek: It's probably from all the walking I do tbh!

Lisa you need to take yours soon! Otherwise you will have lost too much to take a beginner ;) lol x

Looking fab MC! You look like half the woman you were from your before pics (in size only- in personality you've only grown!)

You must be so proud.

Thanks Lisa :D And it is nice to be that much smaller lol! Just need to keep on trying I think. :)
And yes I am proud.. It is most deffo worth it! :)

Scales today said 18st 6.6lbs and they're 1.5lbs wrong (heavier) so it looks like I may be getting my 7.5st next week... I shouldn't keep weighing before but I want to know how I'm doing lol!! Must say it deffo motivates me to try harder seeing how well I do.. but also if it's showing as a gain it also makes me want to try harder as I want to get it off lol! Fun times.

I just hope that if I do get my 7.5 that I won't "lose" it with my holiday lol! so far I have a 5lb allowance as I'm doing it to my before cert haha.
I'll just be really good after this WI as well and log where I am sunday morning (we'll be driving to OH's parents that day as they're getting the woofs for a week haha) so I have more to play with. :p
I'm also getting my hair chopped next friday so maybe that will give me a pound off ;)

I'm also getting it dyed though and no idea what colour! I'm quite liking the amber I was before but I want something that has a bit more oomph to the colour, so I may go for a bit of a brighter amber or a bright red or so.. Or maybe brown with blonde highlights? (How much more would highlights be on top?? lol!! It's already gunna cost £53 :( But they are great.) Or I could do red with blonde tips? I wonder how much that would be as well lol!

Good luck for that 7.5st award!
am sure you'll do it! :)

i hate the price of hairdressers nowadays too:(.....need to find a mobile one, they're usually cheaper?
Just to have my roots bleached and cut and dried is usually around the £50 mark too!

Blimey! I hate how expensive it is as well. :/ Fair enough paying for their time, but still I think closer to the £40 mark would be nicer than £53 lol. :p

And I can't get a mobile one because the dogs are overly friendly lol! They would end up covered in dye as well :D

And thanks for the good luck.. today and tomo to eat as sw friendly as possible to ensure I make it! :D

Right, need to start logging my food again. :)

B: x2 choc hifi bars (heb)

L: Unsure

D: SW Nacho thingiemabob from the mag (Will post a photo when it is done) will be 1.5 syns per portion as I couldn't find the light cheese.

Syns : milk : 5. (Over synning in case i make my normal amount of tea lol)

I've decided since I really want my 7.5st next week I'm going to try this speed water I saw shared on FB.. It's basically water, lemon, cucumber, mint, ginger. I can't decide if I like it or not, lol.. Will have it again tomorrow and on tuesday to be safe, though. I may add a bit of lemon squash in next time though lol!! :)

ApXNeAG.jpg

:: The Most Efficient Drink For Losing Belly Fat

Lunch ended up being pasta with a speedy sauce;
Chicken, Onions, Garlic, Peppers, Mushrooms, Fresh tomatoes, celery, spring onions, tinned toms. There's something I'm forgetting as well, lol!

FPxNEq2.jpg

That pasta looks yum:D
Lol at the speed water:D
One of the members at our group said she had been having a pink grapefruit in the mornings with yogurt and that was helping her lose again :)
Hmmmm , I don't like grapefruit:D!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh that looks amazing! I bought some primula to make it but bought regular too so will have to syn mine. Think I am going to do it on wednesday night as have teas all planned in (also not planning on having potatoes in house until after weigh in as being carb free currently!)

Back