My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

it works out as 1.5 syns each if you count it as your healthy A as well. :) otherwise it's about 7.75 syns if you syn half.

good luck being carb free!

One of the members at our group said she had been having a pink grapefruit in the mornings with yogurt and that was helping her lose again :)
Hmmmm , I don't like grapefruit:D!

I adore grapefruit - have one every morning and probably had one virtually everyday of my SW journey. Perhaps thats why I've done ok?!

Looks amazing. So going to have to find primula!

Haha it could be! I can't stand how bitter it is. :( Maybe it would be okay in a fruit salad though..

and it's in asda and tescos. :) Hopefully you'll find it! It tastes like nacho cheese I think.

I wanted to do this dinner too. As soon as I saw it on magazine but so far I havent got to it.
Yours look amazing. Im so happy Im full atm lol other way I would be in trouble :)

it works out as 1.5 syns each if you count it as your healthy A as well. :) otherwise it's about 7.75 syns if you syn half.

good luck being carb free!

Yeah i would use it as my HEA - my plan is to make this green by using quorn mince and the you get two heas anyway. I was just going to use less of the regular so it was just the HEA haha (not because I am worried about 1.5 syns) but because my OH has already eaten some of the primula so I probably only have enough for 60g each

Haha, that's why I bought 2 tubes, as I knew mine would eye it up!

and good idea about making it green :) I didn't even think of that

Was down for me too but I only tried on my phone. Glad it's working today :)

You're doing so well hun you'll be at goal in no time xx

Got to say MelonCollie that you have to be an inspiration to all of us on here. Well done and keep up the good work. I don't even know you and I'm proud of you xx

Back