My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

I got told off for sharing the recipe on a diff thread on here before so I'm just going to link to a non sw-page it's on that's allowed.. :p It's the nacho feast thingie in the mag, it's the one with the woman in a yellow dress on the front (Too far away for me to grab and I just got in and I'm lazy!) It's on a page that's an add for primula.

Slimmers Nacho Style Feast | Primula

one tub of primula light is hea for 2 people (so half is hea) normal is 60g hea (so if you use the whole tub hea for 2 people plus 1.5 syns each)

And thank you ladies :D You're all too kind! I'm grinning like mad lol!

So did I, Denn! lol! And I've only recently started coming back on haha.

B: bran flakes (I ended up being allergic and had to force them up as I was in a lot of discomfort and itching!! wtf?? I've never had this before!!)

L: something chickeny that I haven't decided on.

D: I'm tempted to cook a whole pot of red cabbage! and just eat that! lol!

It's the May/June mag if you do want it Lisa - it should still be out but the new one is due in group next weekand I think hits the shops after that.

Thanks for the link MC. So sorry as I didn`t know there was a problem with recipe share.

The primula page said to share with your friends. So they obviously don`t mind, I`m guessing that SW do.

SW seem to have got a bit weird with copyright info as of late, no idea why :/ Oh well.. Next time i'll just type out the recipe can't hurt then lol x

Woo well done my lovely! This year has been a good one for you so far you're on a roll :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you :D

I must say I deffo feel like I'm having a lot of luck as of late! I can't believe that it's all finally starting to go to plan..
I must say with SW I've found a new sense of confidence with everything so I doubt I would have got the job otherwise!

And the job is a Customer service advisor. I'll be dealing with inbound calls with customers wanting to make a new claim I think. I'll also be dealing with previous customers wanting to renew their policy.. Or I think I will at least lol. Training will be first which I think was said to last a month so I can give you a better idea then of what I'm doing.. haha.. :)

I'm just so happy because this is a career, not a job! You can progress up in the company and everything! I'm so happy!

I'm also happy because it means we'll be on triple our current income, with a possibility of another quarter added to it for private jobs, over time and commission. (this is when Sid gets his JIB gold card though, lol!)

It means we're finally where we want to be.. And I always said I wanted to be here before 25.. I'm cutting it close though, the job starts 4 days before my 25th! lol!!

Oh and my scales are showing at 18st 5.5 (they're 1.5 wrong) so this means 18st 4.. which so far gives me a pound to play with for my holiday!

I may do a huge pot of speedy veg soup for tea tonight. Or maybe just lunch.. Too much veg doesn't agree with my tummy and I'm getting my hair done tomorrow which will mean sitting for a good 2h! (Oh god only 4 more days until I leave!)
I'm hoping to get my hair thinned out and cut so hopefully that will be another pound as it's thick lol! although the dye may add some on.. I'll have to weigh before and after haha ;)

If anything it says I've gained 4lbs.. But my tummy hurts so I think * week is starting.. Perfect timing!! (although I did have a small bit of pizza yesterday. Oops. Hehe)

Lots of water hun and if it's *week you know the weight will come off next week xx

As long as you enjoy who cares about a gain. You will get it off again just as quickly so it doesn't matter xx

Back