My Food Diary! :)

JessieJames

Hi!
:newbie:
i'm Jessica, i am new to the site and i just joined my local WeightWatchers group yesterday! ive been looking at this site for a while for inspiration and thought i would keep a weight loss diary too! so that you can look at my diary and give me some advce too, as a new member, or even try some of my ideas for yourself! and i could really do with the support!! :) (need a good kick up the bum to get me in action i think!!)

my start weight is 11st 9lbs, i was on slimming world untill febuary, when i broke my wrist and got too busy to go and i was 10st 5lbs!! so i have put on a lot! (i put on weight so easy!) :cry:my biggest weaknesses are takeaways, and i have a serious addiction to BISCUITS!! i love them!!

But now i am raring to go and cannot wait to drop the lbs! i want to lose enough weight to get into a size 10 and then i think i will be happy!

so here goes! this is day 1, i will update throughout the day ! :D i am doing the weight watchers pro points diet, and my daily allowance is 29 pro points, and also have 49 weekly pro points.

DAY ONE

BREAKFAST
WW original bagel - 4 pro points
WW mini victoria sandwhich (was still quite peckish!) - 3 pro points
LUNCH
2 slices WW white Danish - 3 pro points
1 small tin WW tuna in cornation sauce - 2 pro points
WW packet BBQ flavor wheat snacks - 2 pro points
DINNER
WW mexican chilli and spicy wedges - 6 pro points
SNACKS
WW oat and choc chip cookies x 2 (1pack) - 2 pro points
WW chocolate mini roll - 2 pro points
WW mini victoria sandwhich - 3 pro points
DRINKS
can diet pepsi - 0
sugar free squash - 0
water - 0
1 sachet horlicks light - 3 pro points

ACTIVITY POINTS:
20 mins low intensity walk uphill to work :) - +1

POINTS USED: 32 POINTS LEFT: 0
used all my daily points - 29/29 and 3 of my weekly points 3/49

Last edited:

hi,im rose and im new to this site i dont even know wether im doing this right but i would love a reply cause i would like to learn different things to eat so i can drop a few pounds thanks :):):)

hi jessie and good luck with ww pp!

just noticed one thing, 2 slices of ww danish is actually 3pp, i know it's a bit of a bummer but you have to watch out for multiples for some items x

good luck to rose too x

thanks very much for your reply do you use all of your 49 weekly points/cant believe you can lose weight having that many points bit scared to use them.

i think the lowest amount of weekly points i have ever used is 40, most weeks i use between 45-49

ww have done a lot of research into this so they know what works and you, by trial and error, will find out in the next few weeks how many you need!

Day 2!

Hi Guys!

thank you so much for replying! i hope you are both well! and welcome to you too! i'm not sure if im doing this right either! :p but we are all here to support eachother and i think that will really help to boost our conifdence and keep us motivated!!

ah thank you for that! i forgot about the multipuls! i just thought it was 1 pp per slice! whoops! i'll write that one down! :)

i would really like some ideas too! i found one thing that cheered me up yesterday! a friendd of mine who is on this too mentioned that curly wurlys are 3 pp!! yey! haha!
and i also found a good recipie for Butternut sqaush chips which i thought sounded quite yummy! just cut it into the size chips you want, and then boil them, and then put a bit of frylight on them and put them in the oven! totally free as its a veg! so i might try them over the weekend!

so its day 2! and i think i went ok!! im worried though as it just seems you can eat so much! really hope i loose some weight on this diet!!! might be going out tonight so a bit of dancing should earn me some activity points!:0chacha:

Andy Murray's playing today!! so hopefully i will finish early to watch him!! i love wimbledon!! :heartpump:

Anyone have any plans for thia weekend? its FRIDAY! i love fridays! im going out with my friends tonight and then staying at my boyfriends, and going to a summer fate tomorrow! i cant wait untill sunday though! my boyfriend is taking me to the beach!! wahoo!:happy036:
so heres my diary for today! i will update throughout the day! :)

*** i found these ready to eat chicken bits in tesco> not sure how many points they are but going buy my guide from my welcome pack i think they are 3 pp! i mixed them with extra light mayo and put them in a wrap for my lunch at work today!

BREAKFAST
2 slices WW white danish - 3 pro points
1 egg - 2 pro points
bit of skimmed milk in tea - 1 pro point
LUNCH
little chicken pieces (tesco) *** - 3 pro points??
WW wrap - 3
1tps extra light mayo - 1 pro points
packet of WW tomatoe and basil ball crisps - 2 pro points
DINNER
WW sweet & sour chicken - 8 pro points
SNACKS
not too sure yet, will update this throughout the day! i have got some of those weightwatchers sweets "berry kisses" from my group and they are only 1 pp for the whole box and they are LUSH so will deffo be snacking those throughout work today ! :p

ATIVITY POINTS: + 1 Walking up hill to work 20 mins low intensity

POINTS USED: 23 POINTS LEFT: 6

ACTIVITY POINTS LEFT FOR WEEK: 2
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE LEFT: 45

Last edited:
DAY 2 CONTINUED

Hi again! :flirt2:

just thought i would update my diary! i dont think i will be onj this weekend as my internet is still not fixed! although i should be able to use my boyfriends laptop at his! if i do not come on i will write out saturday and sundsys diarys on here on monday!

also i just thought i'd let you know that i just popped to Tesco in my lunch hour and found these really nice looking weightwatchers "desert style" yoghurts! they come in these flavours:
strawberry tart
raspberry tart
lemon tart
toffee apple
and they are only 1 PP!! look so nice! cant wait to try one of these for my pudding tonight!

i am very gutted i wont be able to have fish and chips when i go to the beach on sunday! :cry:though hopefully i will tan!!

i hope everyone has a lovely weekend!! and i will update and post when i can!!
Have Fun!! :heartpump: xx

BREAKFAST
2 slices WW white danish - 3 pro points

1 egg - 2 pro points
bit of skimmed milk in tea - 1 pro point
LUNCH
little chicken pieces (tesco) *** - 3 pro points??
WW wrap - 3
1tps extra light mayo - 1 pro points
packet of WW tomatoe and basil ball crisps - 2 pro points
DINNER
WW sweet & sour chicken - 8 pro points
SNACKS
WW digestive biscuits - 2 pro points
WW berry kisses sweetie box - 1 pro point
WW chocolate mini roll (LUSH) - 2 pro points
WW desert style yogurt - 1 pro point

ATIVITY POINTS: + 1 Walking up hill to work 20 mins low intensity

POINTS USED: 29 POINTS LEFT: 0

ACTIVITY POINTS LEFT FOR WEEK: 2
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE LEFT: 45

welcome Jessie and Rosie .....
Jessie your menu's look good any help I can give plese let me know good luck with your journey x

DAY 3 & 4

Hi There!

sorry i havent posted! i still have no internet at home at the moment!
after a very busy day here is my diary for saturday and sunday!

SATURDAY
Saturday i left my boyfrtiends house quite early, and was in a bit of a rush as i had to go and do the food shopping! so i bought lots of WW bits and pieces and lots of things to make some of the recipies that i have found in my "youur week" magazine that i got from the WW class.
didnt go to the summer fate in the end as my puppy is a bit poorly! so i was looking after him most of the day:chores016:
then i had a bit of a relaxing eveing as i planned to get up very early sunday to go to the beach!!
heres the diary:
BREAKFAST
packet of WW oat and choc chip cookies - 2 pro points (was in a rush!)
LUNCH
WW wrap - 3 pro points
chicken pieces - 3 pro points
itbsp extra light mayo - 1 pro point
packet WW spicy tom & basil crisps - 2 pro points
DINNER
WW chicken tikka masala (chilled) - 10 pro points
SNACKS
WW mini choc brownie - 2 pro points
curly wurly - 2 pro points
mug horlick light - 3 pro points
WW mini choc ice cream cone - 4 pro points

ATIVITY POINTS: + 1 Walking dog, 20 mins low intensity

ACTIVITY POINTS LEFT FOR WEEK: 3
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE LEFT: 42

SUNDAY
Sunday i got up really early to go to the beach! my boyfriend picked me up, and we we left nice and early and got there in good time! the weather was absolutly PERFECT! so sunny and hot! and so we set out blacket/mat out and spent the wwhole day led on the beach relaxing! was lovely!! we did go out for lunch though! so im not sure how may points this would have been!
we went to a pub, and while my boyfriend had a lovely carvery, i had "hot thai noodles with sliced chicken breast and green peppers" was lovely!! but it was only a small portion, so im not too sure how many points noodles would be? and sliced chicken brast? there wasnt much of that either so i put down 4 points, for chicken, but does anyone know about the noodles???:sign0163:
i really wish i packed some lunch with me though as i feel so guilty about eating out on my first week of being on the diet!! im so scared it will set me back again and that i wont lose anything on wednesday!!

so here is my diary for sunday:
BREAKFAST
2 slices WW bacon - 2 pro points
1 slice WW white danish - 1 pro point
i medium egg - 2 pro points
LUNCH
"hot thai noodles withsliced chicken breast"
noodles- ??
chichken - 4 pro points
green peppers - 0 pro points

DINNER
WW chicken dinner (frozen) - 6 pro points
SNACKS
WW mini choc brownie - 2 pro points
mug horlick light - 3 pro points
WW mini choc ice cream cone - 4 pro points
bottle of sweet cider - 6 pro points

ATIVITY POINTS: + 2 Walking and playing on beach medium/high intensity most of the afternoon

ACTIVITY POINTS LEFT FOR WEEK: 5
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE LEFT: 39

DAY 5

:)Hiya!

i hope you all had a nice weekend?! Hi Jem! thank you very much! if you have any advice or notice anything that i shouldnt be doing or that i should be, if you could let me know that would be great! im a bit new to this and i am so hoping that i am doing it right!!! :)

Back to work today! i am very very tiered after having to get up at 4:30am this morning! and cannot wait to go home already! roll on 4:30pm!!:sigh2:
im going to my boyfriends house for tea tonight, like i useually do on a monday, sofingers crossed i can stick to WW fine! :)

Have a lovely day! xx

here is my diary planned out for today will update later or tomorrow to add anyhting :

BREAKFAST
2 slices WW brown danish - 3
1 tbsp low fat strawberry jam - 1 pro point
LUNCH
WW wrap - 3 pro points
chicken pieces - 3 pro points
itbsp extra light mayo - 1 pro point
packet WW spicy tom & basil crisps - 2 pro points
DINNER
slices roast chicken - 3 pro points (1 pp per slice)
2 heaped tbsp garden peas - 2 pro points
gravy - 1 pro point
lots of carrots - 0 pro points
SNACKS
sugar free jelly - 0 pro points?
WW brownie - 2 pro points
WW digestive biscuits pack - 2 pro points

ATIVITY POINTS: + 1 Walk up to work, 20 mins uphill medium intensity

POINTS USED: 23 POINTS LEFT: 6

ACTIVITY POINTS LEFT FOR WEEK: 6
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE LEFT: 39

Welcome Jessie! Don't worry about having a meal out, you made a sensible choice, and as long as you point everything it will all be fine! You CAN eat all your weeklies and lose..it took me a while to believe it too! Propoints is the best diet ive ever been on, love it. let us know if you need any help!xxx

DAY 6

Hello! :flirt2:

how is everyone today?
Hi Anna! thank you very much! ive been worrying about it quite a bit to be honest! still cant get my head around the fact that you still have 49 points as well as your 29! i just hope i lose some weight by weigh in tomorrow!

I cannot believe it is only 10:50am! i got hardly any sleep last night, so i am very very tiered! i just couldnt sleep and kept wakng up having horrible dreams! wasnt nice! so getting up at 4:30am this morning was a bit of a struggle! i feel like i will drop asleep any second! :faint2: but only 5 and a half hours and 2 trains untill i am home!

:badmood:Feeling in a bit of a bad mood today, i think it is the lack of sleep! just dont want to do anything and i wasnt to go to bed! hopefully i will get to see my boyfriend when i get home from work! my driving lesson is cancelled so he did said he might take me to the cinema tonight to try and cheer me up! :) i do love going to the cinema! and luckily i am not a huge popcorn fan or anything so i will resist that just fine! he was lovely and said he will get me some new earphones for my iphone aswell! as i broke mine a while ago, he said it may make the jogging (that i am planning on taking up) a bit more bareable, and the walk up to work! which wil be nice! he is very supportive of me wanting to stick to this and do it properly!

Isaw some lovely new clothes today! i was so tempted to go and buy some!! but i thought, well i want to lose weight and i dont think it will take me much to get out of a 14, as i am quite short too! so i decided to wait untill i lose some weight first! :)

WI tomorrow! feeling very nervous alreaady! very scared! :fear:
Have a lovely day! :heartpump: xxxx

so anyway, here is my menu for today... : (will update later or tomorrow)

BREAKFAST
2 wheatabix - 3 pro points
splash of milk - 1 pro point
LUNCH
2 slices WW brown danish - 2 pro points
1 heaped teaspoon jam - 1 pro point
packet of WW sour cream wheat snacks - 2 pro points
DINNER
WW frozen chicken pasta bake - 6 pro points
SNACKS
WW choc and oat cookies - 2 pro points
1 box WW berry kisses sweets - 1 pro point
curly wurly - 3 pro points
WW raspberry tart yogurt - 1 pro point.

ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED TODAY: +1 Walking up to work, and +3 jogging later.

TOTAL PTO POINTS USED: 19 PRO POINTS LEFT: 10
WEEKLY PRO POINTS USED - 0
ACTIVITY POINTS USED - 0

DAY 7

Hello Everyone!! :flirt2:

its WEIGH IN today!!!
im a little worried and very nervous!!! i really really really hope i loose something today!! fingers crossed!!

i have been rushed off my feet all day today!!! been building so many computers its unbelieveable! i am knackered! Bring on 4:30 when i can go home! but as soon as i get back i have to go straight to weightwatchers!! :argh:
i just cant relax today for some reason!! fel very stressed out! and very tiered! cant wait to get home, have a nice long bath, paint my toenails and go to bed! hahaa im not seeing my boyfriend tonight, so that gives me an evening to myself! hopefully i will be able to relax and have a good nights sleep ready to get up at 4:30 again tomorrow morning for another busy day!! :sigh2: but it is the last day of work for the weekend!! i am off on friday!!!:Na_Na_Na_Na: wahoo!! my boyfriend is off that day so he asked me to book it off too, not sure what he has planned but hopefully we will get to do something nice!!

well, is everyone else having a nice day? i personally dont like wednesdays really! not sure why, but i find them a bit boring, or maybe its because it is the middle of the week, and you just want it to be friday!!:)

Here is my diary today:

BREAKFAST
2x wheatabix - 3 pro points
splash milk - 1 pro point
LUNCH
WW wrap - 3 pro points
2 slices WW bacon - 2 pro points
1 triagle laughing cow - 1 pro point
packet french fries - 2 pro points
DINNER
WW chicken caserol (frozen) - 6 pro points
OR WW sweet & sour chicken - 8 pro points
SNACKS
WW digestives - pro poins
WW caramel whip bar - 2 pro points

POINTS USED : 21 POINTS LEFT: 8
ACTIVITY POINTS: earned 1 walking up to work this morning and 2 at work

WILL RECORD MY WEIGH IN TOMORROW
Wish Me Luck!! :heartpump: xxx

Best of luck for tonight Jesse. You have done really well with your food all week. I bet you will be down. Will be thinking of you.

Just to say as well . WW food is quiet expensive and everything doesnt have to be their brand. Pull out your kitchen scales this week and practice weighing out portions of e.g Cerial, Pasta, Potatoe, rice, meat, and see the size of portions you can have. Ordinary healthy foods are just as good if not better for you than processed food. Bring them in gradually if you like . Its just getting in to the habit really.

DAY 8 (WEEK 2)

Hello!!

I LOST 3LBS :wee:im very pleased!!
Hi Michillinwoman! thank you very much! :) i think the only reason i have really stuck to the WW branded stuff is that it was my first week and i was just giving it a go and ive never calculated the points and things i was planning on doing some recipies and things this week, but the only problem i have is that i work quite far away and for quite long hours so by the time i get home, the last thing i feel like doing is preparing and coking food lol! its just easy to chuck a WW meal in the oven for me on week days! :8855:
Another bad day oday really, i was so happy last night for losing 3lbs! but on my way to work this monring i had a massive row with my boyfriend!! so that didnt start off too god so i havent actually eaten anything yet!! i dont know about you, but when im upset i never feel like eating! :badmood::(
Here is my diary (planned) for today:
BREAKFAST
2 wheatabix - 3 pro points
splash of milk - 1 pro point
LUNCH
2 slices brown WW danish DIDNT EAT
1 triangle laughing cow - DIDNT EAT
DINNER
WW chicken caserole - 5 pro points
(had the sweet & sour yesterday)
SNACKS
1 bar from WW selection box - 2 pro points
1 ww cookie bar - 1 pro point
WW digestive biscuits - 2 pro points
1 WW toffee apple yogurt - 1 pro point

Hi Jessica :) good luck on ur journey! I'm here to follow xx

well done on your loss Jessie 3lbs is fab x

wow ur doin brilliant luv i think am gona start buyin a lot more ww stuff xx

DAY 8 & 9 & 10

Hello!

thank you for all your well dones! and thank you for looking at my diary! :) sorry i havent replied earlier! i was off work friday and my internet at home is still not working!! which isnt good! but we have someone coming out to install new internet on friday!:happy036: FINALLY! hahaa

here are my diarys for friday, saturdat and sunday:

Friday

BREAKFAST
ww oat and choc cookies - 2 pro points
LUNCH
1 tbsp mango chutney - 1 pro point
DINNER
WW chicken curry
SNACKS
tesco light choices puddin - 2 pro points