My Food Diary

Chloemn

Thought I would post and see what you think! :)

Breakfast was 2 Weetabix (HExB) with 150ml of Semi Skimmed Milk (HExA) topped with 5 Strawberries
50ml of Milk with Coffee (HExA)

Lunch was a Jacket Potato with Quorn Mince (saw online it was free, then saw it wasn't so no idea), leftover Campfire Stew mixed in and two tablespoons of Low Fat Cottage Cheese (2 syns) with a side of Mushrooms and Onions....

Snacks today were a Mini Fruit Platter from Asda, a mini packet of Cadbury buttons (4 syns) and a Skinny Cappuccino Muller Light.
I also had 2 Quorn Sausages (2 syns) fried in Frylight with one Orange Bell Pepper so I don't snack on the chocolate!

Now having a cup of Decaff tea with 50ml from my HExA :)

Dinner will be Chicken Stew with carrots, leeks and onions).....

Does this sound okay? I feel like I am eating too much! :confused:

Thank you :)

Thought I would post and see what you think! :) Breakfast was 2 Weetabix (HExB) with 150ml of Semi Skimmed Milk (HExA) topped with 5 Strawberries 50ml of Milk with Coffee (HExA) Lunch was a Jacket Potato with Quorn Mince (saw online it was free, then saw it wasn't so no idea), leftover Campfire Stew mixed in and two tablespoons of Low Fat Cottage Cheese (2 syns) with a side of Mushrooms and Onions.... Snacks today were a Mini Fruit Platter from Asda, a mini packet of Cadbury buttons (4 syns) and a Skinny Cappuccino Muller Light. I also had 2 Quorn Sausages (2 syns) fried in Frylight with one Orange Bell Pepper so I don't snack on the chocolate! Now having a cup of Decaff tea with 50ml from my HExA :) Dinner will be Chicken Stew with carrots, leeks and onions)..... Does this sound okay? I feel like I am eating too much! :confused: Thank you :)

There is no too much with EE...as long as you eat until you are comfortably full and not stuffed and 1/3 of your plate is superfree then any amount if food is fine...just don't go hungry! Quorn mince is free, just checked in the food directory!!!

Oh yay that is good to know! I'm craving Skinny Cappuccino Muller Lights but waiting for dinner :)

I forgot to post the past few days. Yesterday I had:

Breakfast: Muller Light Skinny Cappuccino with Pineapple Fingers, 3 Strawberries and Coffee with 50ml of Milk.

Lunch: One tin of Asda Mushy Peas and Quorn Mince (random..but fancied Mushy Peas!).

Dinner: I had one Salmon Fillet, with a lemon on top. On the side I had Garden Peas and New Potatoes.

My snacks included two Belgian Options Hot Chocolate (both with 50ml of Milk as part of my HExA). I also made some Weetabix Muffins with 1 Toffee Muller Light and two Weetabix (HExB) and two Eggs.

:D

Today I had:

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HExB) with Blueberries and 100ml of Milk. 50ml of Milk with Decaff Tea.

Lunch: I didn't eat Lunch but I snacked on a Mini Fruit Platter, a Skinny Cappuccino Muller Lights and a Clementine.

Dinner: Dinner was New Potatoes, Green Beans and Sausages- 1.5 syns each for the sausages so 3 and 2 for the Gravy.

After dinner I had two Asda Mini Caramel bites at 3.5 sins each and another Skinny Cappuccino Muller Light with a Decaff Tea with 50ml :)

Ending the day on 13 syns! :)

Back