1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

my fresh start diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by soccermom, 9 November 2010 Social URL.

1. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    I cant recall a worst 3 weeks that my family have had in a long time, which has unfortunately resulted in a 3 week break with slimming world and a 7lb gain :cry:no excuses though I should have kept my food in control but I have to admit I couldn't.

I returned to class last night after missing the last 2 weeks classes and I cant tell you how much I have missed it " I love my class and fellow slimmers" there I have said it :eek:

In my absence they voted me as miss slinky and had got me a beautiful bunch of flowers which was awarded last night. I even had a couple of groups of people "fighting" over where I would sit :D I was so glad to be back and due to so much stress of late even a few tears :eek:

I am nearly a year into being a member of sw and I have to admit things got a bit stale but after last night I am so motivated and ready for that fresh start and after watching a weight related programme and seeing what she did rather irratically over 6 months I feel inspired again.

So here goes. I have taken my measurements and will take them every month to check my progress and will resume the gym which has taken a back seat and I have got new food diaries to fill in just like day 1.

I still have a bit of time to regain my 5 stone gone in a year, I could only have dreamt of that this time last year so i'm really proud of myself.

Measurements (think I did them right)

Chest 45"
    tummy 45"
    hips 52"

Day 1 begins :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sallyannetag

sallyannetag Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    So sorry to hear you've been having troubles. You sound like you've got the right attitude going on again! Good luck with your re-start! You'll be powering on in no time at all! :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.