My Fresh Start

I'm always heavier at night so I'm praying it still says 7 at club lol

I managed 1000 metres at swimming tonight :)

Well done on the swimming! Good luck for tonight :)

I've seen you on Cee's page, look forward to following journey and good luck for weigh in!

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)

How ridiculous I am sitting here with butterflies as weigh in is in half an hour. I am so so nervous for some reason

Excellent! That is fantastic, bet you feel great :D

I feel great :) x

It's such a good feeling, isn't it? And you'll do well next week too I'm sure :)

I hope so I have a tendency to do well week one and blow it from then on. I seem much more in the zone this time.

How are you doing?

Thanks everyone for comments x

I hope so I have a tendency to do well week one and blow it from then on. I seem much more in the zone this time.

How are you doing?

Stick with us on here and you will do fine! I'm doing good thanks, weighed in today after 6 days (away overnight tonight so can't way myself at home tomorrow morning) and I'm 2lbs down, quite happy with that :) Onwards and downwards we go :D

Well done! Yep we will just keep chipping away :)

Woke up this morning feeling really hungry, * week is due soon so I'm assuming it's near *sigh*. Going to fit in a swim tonight before i can't for a week :-( will just need to go to gym instead - boo -

Today I am having a stir fry for tea and it is a strange feeling to be craving something healthy. Normally I'm craving a take away lol but today I cannot wait for my stir fry. Who'd have thought?

Managed 1100 metres tonight :) so proud of myself. Definatly have the exercise bug now

Well today is going well again, I have my meals and snacks planned out and I can see a massive difference in my cravings and hunger levels since starting. All for the better. Whoop.

Today's exercise will be an hour in the gym I think, I'd love to go swimming again but I'm not sure I will have the time, we will see. Stood on the scales this morning, all still heading in right direction.

When I started I got my other half to take some before pictures, had a quick look this morning and I can already see a difference in my face. Amazed.

Back