My Goals

Happe

escaping the fat
Just been clearing out my files and found these i wrote around christmas time just thought id share.
My Goals

• I will live as long as possible.
  • I will be a good role model to my children.
  • I will not have to worry about fitting into or breaking chairs.
  • I will not have to have airplane seatbelts at the end of the strap.
  • I will have people take me seriously.
  • Nasty people will not snigger to each other as I walk past.
  • I will take more pride in my appearance.
  • I am going to rejuvenate my hair.
  • I will get back into the dress I wore on my first date with my husband. ( not that he’ll remember it )
  • I will buy and wear a bikini and feel good in it.
  • I will own a pair of designer jeans.
  • I will do more outside sporty things with my kids.
  • I will have the confidence to change the things I don’t like about my life and if I cant change them then walk away and leave them behind.
  • I will dance the night away without caring who is watching.
  • I will get on Trinny and Susannah.
  • I will act my shoe size sometimes instead of my age.
  • I will spend a fortune on sexy lingerie..
  • I will chase after my dreams..
  • I will be happy.
  • I will not let the ba####ds get me down.
Lisa AKA Happe

Would love to read some of yours.

there really good, how many of these goals have you achieved so far?

Although looking at the one about my 1st date dress isnt going to happen now. I threw it out!!

im sure you will and be very happy when you do! i need to do something like that and leave it on my fridge and tick each one when it has been completed.

im sure you will be able to pick up a dress the same size and complete that goal like that?

i cant even remember the last time i wore a dress or skirt, cant bear to let everyone see my thunder thighs ha ha ha ha

Oh take the plunge, something about putting a dress on makes me feel so much more feminine. all the floaty ones this year will hide any imperfect thighs. Go for it.

oh i couldnt those poor inocent people, what did they ever do to have to see my monsters?

I think that's a brilliant list! Think I shall make one of my own! lol. Thanks for the inspiration :)

xxxxx

Back