My gosh... Happy!!!

GemBee :-)

First WI last night and I lost a whopping 8lbs!!!

I can not believe it!!

It really does work if you stick to it!

Bring on the next week!!

Well done you! Keep it up! Its my first week too, did you eat all your points every day? did you use your weeklies?

Yep and yep...

I've felt like I've ate too much all week!!

When do you wi??

Xx

Wednesday. So i have pretty much the whole week, I just feel like all the points I have to use i cant possibly use them without eating constantly! I shall put my diet fate in the science behind it and try my best to eat all my points. At the moment I'm using 5 points for breakfast and 5 for lunch, 12-15 for dinner which leaves me another 14 points to use as well as my weeklies... I'm not much of a snacker but I constantly have a black coffee in hand, should probably try to give that up and start eating instead. Sounds so weird to be saying that while trying to lose weight.

My OH can't believe the amount I can eat. He's sure I can't eat all that I do and lose weight. Six pounds off in less than three weeks says I can.

Fantastic first week!! Well done you. I hope I can say the same on Wednesday.

sillykitten said:
Wednesday. So i have pretty much the whole week, I just feel like all the points I have to use i cant possibly use them without eating constantly! I shall put my diet fate in the science behind it and try my best to eat all my points. At the moment I'm using 5 points for breakfast and 5 for lunch, 12-15 for dinner which leaves me another 14 points to use as well as my weeklies... I'm not much of a snacker but I constantly have a black coffee in hand, should probably try to give that up and start eating instead. Sounds so weird to be saying that while trying to lose weight.

I think you should try and bulk things up... Double the size of your cereal. Have a bigger potato. I treat myself to chocolate... And I used the weeklies mainly on alcohol... Bad but good!!

WOW! Thats a fantastic loss. :D x

Back