my green week!

i know i'm hoping by xmas/my birthday (23/12) im at target i thought i was dreaming but seeing you and what i lost this week fingers crossed i can do it :) be nice to have photos of me at xmas LOL

Doh - just realised that we're the same height!
You can do it - we're all here to support you for a start!
Having a goal really worked for me, but I know that we're all different.
Just imagine it - you won't want to move away from the camera when xmas comes around!!!!
Just remember how you are feeling right now - it's always helpful when you are having a not so good day. xx

i reallllllllllly want a family picture of all 4 of us on living room wall but all nice ones ive seen on site there all basically full length, and i couldnt have that on wall for everyone to see and me, so my goal really is get to target by xmas and have a family photo of us four taken and to be given to mine/partners parents as presents :)

my goal LOL

Well done Gemma!

I have a friend coming to stay in a couple of weeks who is vegan, so I will be doing a green week while she is here so that we can eat together. Im really looking forward to it now!

Excellent news Gemma - hope my week is as good as yours!
Little recipe Ive enjoyed for you - Peppers stuffed with savoury rice and cheese!!!
Just hollow the peppers out, fill with cooked savoury rice and top with cheese - stick them in the oven with a bit of frylite on them for about 20 mins!!!

Excellent news Gemma - hope my week is as good as yours!
Little recipe Ive enjoyed for you - Peppers stuffed with savoury rice and cheese!!!
Just hollow the peppers out, fill with cooked savoury rice and top with cheese - stick them in the oven with a bit of frylite on them for about 20 mins!!!

ohh i won peppers in raffel last night too so have all this in! going to try it for lunch :) thankyou x

and i'm sure you'll do just as good if not better!...

i did gain last week though so sometimes that might be reason i lost more as i always have a good loss after a gain anyway :)

I gained 1/2lb last week - please let this be an omen!

I gained 1/2lb last week - please let this be an omen!

ooo you'll lose for sure.! you put in real hard work this week you'll do it. what times weigh in?

have you found green better for you?

Well done for getting into into the 12's! A whole new stone level brings a whole new mindset doesnt it? Can't wait til I'm there x x x

Well done for getting into into the 12's! A whole new stone level brings a whole new mindset doesnt it? Can't wait til I'm there x x x

yea i think also 13 sounded so much more as its the teen bit at end LOL... so now 12.10 sounds so much less! so feel i've lost loads
you'll be there soon you'e come along way already:) well done x

WI is 7pm :(
I have enjoyed this week actually - loved having 2 HEXB's!!!

Well done Gemma, that is a fantastic loss

I do ee cos i love chicken and tuna and like that i can have both of these with pots/j spuds/rice/pasta but i am not having good losses

Do you think i could still have a tuna pasta bake on GREEN. I need to look into how much i could have as a HE

x

113g of tuna is a hex on green

Well done Gemma, that is a fantastic loss

I do ee cos i love chicken and tuna and like that i can have both of these with pots/j spuds/rice/pasta but i am not having good losses

Do you think i could still have a tuna pasta bake on GREEN. I need to look into how much i could have as a HE

x

yea but... before you change from something you love just see if its something your doing wrong 1st? have you done online food diary?

are you eating your foods with 1/3 of your plate superfree (veg/salad) this is what i was struggling with so decided do green and i like it better. but don't change from EE if you love it just work out where its going wrong for you. as alot of people get good weight losses everyweek on EE :)

Hi gem, your doing so well!! I think from reading your early diary youve really pulled it back and very much in the zone!!! ive also just read your other diary, your a very brave woman..i know what its like to be bullied i got called a whale everyday throughout secondary school and i wasnt even big!! at 15 i had curves but i wasnt fat. I hope i can gain some inspiration from your storys and get in the zone to. take care hun xxxx

:)Hi gemma im in your same group didnt go weigh in last nite was in bed ill think i stayed the same though on my scales back on with it this week might try green well done on your 4lbs weight loss

:)Hi gemma im in your same group didnt go weigh in last nite was in bed ill think i stayed the same though on my scales back on with it this week might try green well done on your 4lbs weight loss

really :eek: i'll look out for you!
im not in tuesday im on holiday ... its nice your on here too.
thankyou....
hope you get better soon :)

Back