My handsome son going to his Prom

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
This is my lovely 16 year old on his way to his Prom.

SAM_2031.jpg

how do you make the pictures bigger?

yes he did have a great time. Got home at 12.30 then him and a whole load of them were going on the Down (South Downs are at the back of my house). but he came back at 2.30 stating that it was too rainy.

You must be so proud, what a handsome young man....xx

It's my nieces prom next year and in our family there are 11 boys and only 3 girls. We are really close to 2 of the girls and we are making the most of her prom next year. we are taking her shopping to Font Hill Road to find her a dress and accessories. and then it will be her sister 4 years after that. Oh my god, i cant even think about their weddings.

He looks so cool..............

Look out I am a couger you know !!! Lol !!!

He looks great :)

My youngest son (also 16) has his tomorrow night but I won't get home from work in time to see him in all his finery :cry: I wanted to take a nice pic of him and his lovely gf, hope someone else takes loads of photos!

He looks great :)

My youngest son (also 16) has his tomorrow night but I won't get home from work in time to see him in all his finery :cry: I wanted to take a nice pic of him and his lovely gf, hope someone else takes loads of photos!

they do photos at the venues and you can look on line at the pictures. My son got one of him and his 'friend' and it was only £6.

It all worked out ok in the end, I managed to get home from work in time to see him and them all go off looking very smart and got the photo I was after :)

He had a fabulous time thanks Tara :)
He's the very tall one in the photo (6' 3!!! :D)

Attachments

• alex and charlie.jpg
    alex and charlie.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 42
Back