My head isnt in it.....

RugbyGirl

Ok, so I lost 14lbs in 2 weeks.....and I havent been able to excercise. I then did SS+ and stayed the same weight...Then I fell off the wagon! I have eaten wht I want when I want. I feel guilty, but I just cant get my head in it! Do you think you have to be in the right frame of mind for it to work?

Thing is I would like to lose about a stone before I go on tour with the rugby girls to bournemouth. We have a netball tournement which is in fancy dress.....and hot pants are involved! Do you think I would be able to do this on SS+? I personally find it so much easier to do SS as there is no way of cheating or being tempted......Please help. £40 a week is a lot of money to be throwing down the drain each week.x

The weight loss on SS and SS+ are really very similar. It's still a VLCD and there is no way of not losing weight overall. It is sometimes better to look at monthly losses rather than week by week and (especially in women) the body can hold on to water one week and then next week you'll have a big one.

On a simple calories in versus calories out, you will lose weight! It's just maths. However, that DOES NOT make it easy. It's such a hard diet to stick to at times and if your head isn't in the right place it is a lot harder.

Maybe think about all the reasons you want to lose weight. Remind yourself you are WORTH IT, you CAN DO IT, and you ARE CAPABLE OF GREAT THINGS!!!! It's a battle of wills - the part of you that thinks "sod this, I'm off to the fridge" and the part of you that says "I'm going to look so HOT in my hot pants and nothing is getting in my way". Only you can win that fight.

I'm rambling, sorry.

Maybe try SS with 4 packs and have the final pack as some kind of recipe (ie: 'ice cream' or a 'muffin'). It makes you feel like you are having a treat.

Good Luck.

Ok, so I lost 14lbs in 2 weeks.....and I havent been able to excercise. I then did SS+ and stayed the same weight...Then I fell off the wagon! I have eaten wht I want when I want. I feel guilty, but I just cant get my head in it! Do you think you have to be in the right frame of mind for it to work?

Thing is I would like to lose about a stone before I go on tour with the rugby girls to bournemouth. We have a netball tournement which is in fancy dress.....and hot pants are involved! Do you think I would be able to do this on SS+? I personally find it so much easier to do SS as there is no way of cheating or being tempted......Please help. £40 a week is a lot of money to be throwing down the drain each week.x

I wouldn't say that a 14lbs weight loss in 3 weeks on CD is throwing your money down the drain....I'd say that's bloody marvellous value for money!!

Thing is I would like to lose about a stone before I go on tour with the rugby girls to bournemouth.

Ooooh, coming to Bournemouth eh? You better be one stone less by the time you get here...or else :copon:

Did that help? :D

Yes its deffo a mind set thing

Weight watchers is pi$$ easy as is Slimming world... but then its a trade off of 1-2 pound weightloss a week

Cambridge is nothing like ive ever done before, but the results...well..... amazing..and yes if ya head aint in it... ya wont do it!
Simple really

But... i think you've done really well so far ! x

Back