My Head .....

It will pass in about day 3 or 4 when you enter ketosis !

I had the exact same symptoms. This is one of the reasons I don't want to break the diet !

It will pass , I restarted Friday and by 7pm Saturday eve my head was starting to get painful and it was the worst headache ever on CD , same diet really by being VLC , I guess when you wake in the morning it will be gone . Feeling for you

ok if feeling sick get some water down you slowly , I also had that on saturday too , its just time that will help you now , Roll on wednesday

I was exactly the same, worst headache ever; have loads of water, don't do anything strenous and have an early night! Good luck x

hiya hun hang in there it does et better I promise as soon as you hit ketosis you will feel brill

Hope today you will feel better ?
Its just a case of getting stuck in to the diet and also thinking why you wanted to start this diet when it gets hard

thank you, well this morning i am taking it slowly (my boss called me at home last night and said not to rush in today - so i'm not!) the headache (touch wood) seems to have shifted but now i feel like i have no energy and that my leags and arms are 'dead' ....... boo!!

My DH has removed the scales from the bathroom - at my request!! - so i can't have a sneaky peek! can't believe it is only day 3

xx

i think we do count the days then after 2 weeks we lose count .... you have a good boss . you will feel lots of energy soon .

I see , so he understands , how did his wife do on the diet ?
how much do you pay for this diet its LT isn't it ?
I like CD as there are lots of flavours .

Roll on that weigh in hun and it will all be worthwhile!!! Hang in there. Keytosis will be today or tomorrow.

I see , so he understands , how did his wife do on the diet ?
how much do you pay for this diet its LT isn't it ?
I like CD as there are lots of flavours .

I have to be honest and say that we haven't talked about the cost yet ..... i think he wants to see how i get on!

His wife lost 1.5 stone in a month - she didn't have very much to loose any way ....

but yes i am very lucky with him at work!

K xx

hi

I have to be honest and say that we haven't talked about the cost yet ..... i think he wants to see how i get on!

His wife lost 1.5 stone in a month - she didn't have very much to loose any way ....

but yes i am very lucky with him at work!

K xx
Arrr , he might say its a freebie lol
Good weight loss in a month , then its just keeping it off is the hard work .
;)

Back