My Herbalife - Do or Diet

I take the vits. The fibre and protein stuff. But I also take bit B12, evening primrose, skin hair and nails and cod liver oil tabs. I hated the tea extract first time I tried it but mixed with fresh lemon juice either hot or cold it's lovely!xx

That's alot of stuff to take! So would you say it's worth it because it's £110 :eek: alot to pay if you're not sure if it works or not x

Well, I think it is worth it. I have a bad tummy with IBS and the Fibre tablets are helping the tummy. I take the other vits as over the last few months have been feeling run down and I was trying to boost the system. (I have an underactive thyroid) Had blood tests and my Iron levels are now perfect with taking the Vit B12 etc. I get the vitamins from a company called Chemist Direct, they are loads cheaper than holland and barratt and they might have something similar to the Herbalife vits. Worth a try.
xx

Just having my first shake of the day. Vanilla with orange juice.

Got two apples to snack on if I get hungry, for tea it will probably be the rest of the Chop Suey from last night witha few extra prawns thrown in.

And I'm going swimming for an hour straight from work. I love swimming, get my music on and just swim away!

xx

I've heard the shakes are actually really nice :) I'm trying slimming world at the moment and cycling because it's the only exercise I really enjoy plus if it's a nice day can stop for a cheeky drink on the way ;) naughty though x

I'm not that fond of the shakes, I'm trying different fruit juices with them. Tried orange, pineapple, cranberry and Strawberry so far. Pineapple I can't taste mixed with it. But Cranberry is nice.

I haven't been on a proper push bike in years.

I'm moving house soon and it has a massive driveway so I will be getting my Roller Blades out once we get the keys! :)

xx

I love roller blades and I live right next to a park think I might do that too :) but I might be moving further away in aug, I hadn't and went to a bike track in wales off roading it's quite brutal fell off haha was black an blue! X

I love roller blades and I live right next to a park think I might do that too :) but I might be moving further away in aug, I hadn't and went to a bike track in wales off roading it's quite brutal fell off haha was black an blue! X

I used to go BMX'ing when I was younger! There was a bike trail on our estate. But I wouldn't be brave enough to go to park on my blades! I'm not that good at it anymore! But the driveway spans the length of the garden which is about 100ft so there will be plenty of room to practice!! :)

Just having some tea extract and I forgot my lemon this morning :-(

xx

Ahhh wondered where you were going to roller blade! The parks very quiet only get runners there plus now they have this new council plan to tackle obesity there's alot of exercise machine's in the park so if I look a fool so will everyone else :) x

I've only used the blades in my mums living room and was ace in there! Ha ha!

We don't have anything like that here, if I go to park with my god children usually my Ass is too big for the swings! Lol!

Live near Leeds, West yorkshire.xx

Well, woke up this morning feeling like I'd had a night on the tiles :-( And I didn't touch a drop!

Got the Shake today with Apple and Raspberry flavour juice. Not tried it yet but we'll see!

Measured my waist this morning and no inch loss! Weigh in in the morning but it looks like I haven't lost any this week! Never mind!

xx

Oh boo :( keep it up though don't get down hearted you'll start losing again if you stick to it :) just got myself a tape measure and took my start measurements so we'll see what happens there... x

Oh boo :( keep it up though don't get down hearted you'll start losing again if you stick to it :) just got myself a tape measure and took my start measurements so we'll see what happens there... x

I'm not dis-heartened :) it takes forever for me to lose weight anyhow with my thyroid. But I "feel" thinner if you get me?

I did lose 4 inches overall last week so that makes up for it!

xx

Well...only lost 0.6 of a pound this week. Hey ho. Keep going. 1.5 inches off my thigh tho. :rolleyes:

I have had a day off the shakes today. Really craved food so had some root vegetable crisps, some antipasto meats and a curly wurly!

Back on it 100% tomorrow.

xx

Sometimes you need a break :)

Back