My hubby is having buttered toast as I type this...

angie-bum

Gold Member
question is, what do I do to stop myself mugging him?

Have a big glass of water. Do you have any clothes you are desperate to get into? If you have go and try them on. Move away from the toast and your goal will be hit before you know it.

just think about being slim!!! buttered toast is a hard one to resist i have to admit! i have been fantasising about it since day 1. since i'm now on day 73 thats a lot of toast running through my mind!!! xxx

I think playing tonsil hocky just to get a taste of buttered toast is the sign of a desperate woman! it's ok, he's eaten it now. Toast crisis over.

i'd just sit and stare at him, with eyes glazed over

he may get the message then.

****STEP AWAY FROM THE TOAST****

Aww that must be hard, but he should understand what you're going through.. so, sit him down and say

'listen here now hunny! If you value my sanity and... your life, please don't eat buttered toast in front of me' but if that fails, go and have some you time and relax and take your mind off it. It's well worth it ;)

I've had a Pepperoni Pizza crisis in this gaff tonight! I came up to bed early to avoid food & 20 minutes later, the smell of pizza was wafting up the stairs. I bet he was fanning it up the little sod....

ha, your probably right

Mr B. Put. The. Toast. Down.

Actually, how bout throw HIM butterside down on the carpet and jump on him?

Love, His Co-Dieting sister in law xxx

Back