my husband arrgghhh

duncan

Silver Member
He has just sat next to me with hot mince pies and cream, very unthoughfull i'd say

Just beat him - haha!!
I keep saying to mine - I fancy a curry, he says no, I say I Realllllly fancy a curry, he says no.... I say oh what? Why can't I have a curry? He says you'll thank me for it when you're slim...... I could kill right now but he's probably right !!
Bless ya hun, just breathe it in :sigh:

Mine has just eaten the last of the Christmas pudding. Smelt wonderful

My OH is even worse - conversations in our house normally go

Me: Ooo I've been thinking about tuna pasta bake ALL day

Him: Tuna Pasta Bake eh?

Me: Yeah I could kill for it right now

Him: Yeah that sounds nice

*5 minutes later*

Him: Babe can you make me tuna pasta bake for tea

Me: :mad:!!!!

My OH is even worse - conversations in our house normally go

Me: Ooo I've been thinking about tuna pasta bake ALL day

Him: Tuna Pasta Bake eh?

Me: Yeah I could kill for it right now

Him: Yeah that sounds nice

*5 minutes later*

Him: Babe can you make me tuna pasta bake for tea

Me: :mad:!!!!
dont do it:p, tell him to make it himself:D

It's safer for me to do it - he'd burn the house down boiling water, lol

I find that I actually enjoy cooking more since being on the CD - with the exception of Wednesday where I had been day dreaming of sausage / slimming world chips and beans - I made the mistake of cooking if for OH and DS and spent the evening salivating, doh!!

He was testing your will- power lol

my hubby has been like this for the past month, keeps talking about the lovely chocolates and biscuits at work and then brings home extra nice stuff as im not eating so more money for him to get the best steak etc.. today he had pilau rice with chicken and im telling you it really tested my will power i was ready to eat the whole kitchen in a sudden outburst! i resorted to porridge but it doesnt taste as good now as i know theres a pot or pilau rice in the kitchen.... :(

Being on this diet is easier when you live on your own. I am very weak-willed and so admire everyone that cooks for others, works with food or has temptations right next to them x

Mince pies (warmed) and cream was one of my last treats before re-starting CD on 4th Jan, can almost taste it now!

ive got used to cooking for the family, in fact i enjoy it now, i work in a school at lunchtimes, its a special school and i have to actually feed the kids im looking after, not just watch over them, it was hard at first, even the school lunches looked appetizing and considering my son goes there and he takes a packed lunch speaks volumes ;)

Mine is cooking most nights for himself and our DD. I actually enjoy cooking still but he's insisting on doing it for a while. The hardest part is sitting watching them or the smells that fill the house. Last night the garlic bread was tortuous.

Well i have not started the CD diet yet i start on Thursday. I told my BF he will have to microwave ready meals (becasuse he cant cook) for the first week while i get into the diet and then i will start to cook for him. The problem is he is greek and he loves food, his yaiyai (nanna) just sent up a whole box of cakes that she made, there are LOADS and they taste sooooo good. I dunno how i am going to sit and watch him eat them haha. Oh well i will be glad when i am slim :D xxx

:(

My friend is from Cyprus and his mum cooks the most amazing Greek food... ever! His parents go between here and Cyprus a lot and they're back over here at the moment. So he invited me to go see him in Reading for the weekend next week, and his mum is cooking up a big Greek feast on the Friday. It pained me to say no!!

My husband is the worse for this - yesterday he went to watch football I picked him up from the station he explained in detail his lunch I gave him the filfiest look ever! then on way home he asked me to stop at the burger shop he got the most gorgeous looking burger and cheesy chips - i almost cried!!!

then today i sat with him in the cornish pasty shop and straight after he brought a ben cookie (a little piece of heaven) but because i wasn't having one he brought himself TWO!! serves him right that he was covered in chocolate afterwards looking like a 3 year old..... I don't think it has even crossed he's mind how hard this is and he wonders why i keep asking him to join me in the cd.

My DH made popcorn this after for our DD -- she was watching a DVD and wanted some popcorn. It smelled so good. I do not usually find it that fragrant, but when I am on a VLCD it seems as if my sense of smell (esp. with regards to food) becomes a super power.

MM

Back