My husband ---Bless him

whirlwind

I have been with my husband for almost 6 years (married nearly 4)
When we met I was roughly 14 stone,(im 5 ft 5 and hes 6 ft 4) my weight always worried me but more so as he has always been slim (hes 12 st 9 and always has been, he can eat like a horse and not put any weight on the bugger)
he always said it wasnt an issue and he would always love me whatever weight I was (good job too as I got to be like a right heffer )
Anyway hes seen me at 13 stone 10 as thats what I got down to for the wedding but on the other hand hes also seen me at 17 stone as thats what I weighed after our son was born 2 years ago .
Im waffling now but what Im trying to say is my scales at home say 12 stone 13 lbs (yeh made to the elusive 12 stone something mark, havent been there for ohhhh 20 years )

Last night we were in bed getting down n dirty:eek: when he said
"you know Lisa I will love you whatever weight you are but I must say your looking more stunning by the day, Im such a lucky man"
Bless him he knows just the right things to say :p

Aahhhh, how sweet!!!! My boyf (also of 6 years) announced last night when I was enthusing about how my size M slobbing out trousers fitted again and the bum hangs down practically to the the backs of the knees now on the old ones that (and I quote) "I did have a rather monstrously huge bum before". V slightly redeemed himself by then saying that "although I look like a chav in tracksuit bottoms, they make me look sweet". That's as much of a compliment as I'm going to get. Fancy swapping??

Last edited:
Bloody hell and he said that with no prompting too! You are lucky. He's a rare breed!

Dizzy x

I have been with my husband for almost 6 years (married nearly 4)
When we met I was roughly 14 stone,(im 5 ft 5 and hes 6 ft 4) my weight always worried me but more so as he has always been slim (hes 12 st 9 and always has been, he can eat like a horse and not put any weight on the bugger)
he always said it wasnt an issue and he would always love me whatever weight I was (good job too as I got to be like a right heffer )
Anyway hes seen me at 13 stone 10 as thats what I got down to for the wedding but on the other hand hes also seen me at 17 stone as thats what I weighed after our son was born 2 years ago .
Im waffling now but what Im trying to say is my scales at home say 12 stone 13 lbs (yeh made to the elusive 12 stone something mark, havent been there for ohhhh 20 years )

Last night we were in bed getting down n dirty:eek: when he said
"you know Lisa I will love you whatever weight you are but I must say your looking more stunning by the day, Im such a lucky man"
Bless him he knows just the right things to say :p

ah thats soooooooooooo lovely lucky you xxc;)

Aahhhh, how sweet!!!! My boyf (also of 6 years) announced last night when I was enthusing about how my old slobbing out trousers fitted and the bum hangs down practically to the the backs of the knees now on the old ones that (and I quote) "I did have a rather monstrously huge bum before". V slightly redeemed himself by then saying that "although I look like a chav in tracksuit bottoms, they make me look sweet". That's as much of a compliment as I'm going to get. Fancy swapping??

Jubbly what is it about men? They don't seem to realise that the one time there not meant to agree with us is when we are criticising our appearance.

There are simple souls at times!

Dizzy x

Hes such a sweetie,I said Id never get married for a second time as I had a right Bstard of a first husband, Im soooo glad I changed my mind

I met him on the internet in a chat room lol and Ive never looked back
All the nicest people use the internet this site proves it

Jubbly what is it about men? They don't seem to realise that the one time there not meant to agree with us is when we are criticising our appearance.

There are simple souls at times!

Dizzy x

Yeah, I know. But I always bang on about being honest with each other so that's what I get I suppose!! At least I know he means it when he's being nice.

Whirlwind I hope you're right about internet people - my mum's always dating online and met a few guys (some rich ones too) but a few weird ones!!! Also some in Australia and the US who offer to pay for her to go over there and visit but seems a bit dodgy to me. She must have been on every internet dating site going!!

didnt meet him on a dating site just an ordinary chat room, tell your mum to save her money lol(if she has to pay for the dating sites that is )

What a lovely thing to have said. In fact, just the right thing. That inspires me that relationships can happen with caring, supportive, considerate men!

What a little darling.

Must admit tho my hubby is the same!!

xx

Back