My IF/JUDDD wedding diary :-)

I know!! Hes changed his mind now saying it wont be that lol Honestly!! Hes made me feel bad about mine now. I wasnt looking forward to it in the first place! If everyone hadnt of paid so much i wouldnt be going!

Anyway never mind!! xxx

Aeghhh men.. ignore em I say lol ha! Good for one thing! !!

Ooo good stuff the dress fitting perfect

Stessssss ay hun. Big day will soon be here and things can get back to normal for you. Wedding stress does funny things to people! !

Xxx

Aeghhh men.. ignore em I say lol ha! Good for one thing! !!

Ooo good stuff the dress fitting perfect

Stessssss ay hun. Big day will soon be here and things can get back to normal for you. Wedding stress does funny things to people! !

Xxx

I'm sure I remember you from s&s last year?!?

Yes that's right :) xxx

Morning, thanks girls :)

So i havnt been having any DD days :-O Id say ive been having more all ID days, not been going mad eating loads but deffo not managed a DD and its bugging me!! I think its cos i have my dress on my mind and want to stay fitted in it perfectly, but on the other hand dont want to put weight on. I know i cant do a DD today as i have accupuncture later, So i think ill have one tomorrow, as then i have the weekend which will involve alot of crap food and drink, then ill weigh myself monday and make a fresh start on 2 DD's a week. Think thats the plan! I cant see much damage being done in 4 weeks, well i fly 4 weeks on monday. tbh but its still worrying me abit! Im worried too about being there 5 days before the wedding and eating and drinking (its all inclusive) Eeeeeek its getting me stressed just thinking about it lol xxx

Morning, thanks girls :)

So i havnt been having any DD days :-O Id say ive been having more all ID days, not been going mad eating loads but deffo not managed a DD and its bugging me!! I think its cos i have my dress on my mind and want to stay fitted in it perfectly, but on the other hand dont want to put weight on. I know i cant do a DD today as i have accupuncture later, So i think ill have one tomorrow, as then i have the weekend which will involve alot of crap food and drink, then ill weigh myself monday and make a fresh start on 2 DD's a week. Think thats the plan! I cant see much damage being done in 4 weeks, well i fly 4 weeks on monday. tbh but its still worrying me abit! Im worried too about being there 5 days before the wedding and eating and drinking (its all inclusive) Eeeeeek its getting me stressed just thinking about it lol xxx

Eeeeek 4 weeks how's exciting! I'm fed up seriously fed up need to get big losses to cheer me up I think! Don't know what to do, I need support so not sure whether to join a local class or whether to just go on s&s!! I just don't want my hair to fall out or anything but I know I can lose loads fast on s&s!!!! Urghhh really don't know what to do!!!! ? Are you having a dd today? I'm on an id x

Morning!
Had the hen do this weekend, feeling abit delicate!
Ate so much food because I drank so much, dreading the scales today but its got to be done! Will decide from there what im doing foodwise!!

Xxx

Morning!
Had the hen do this weekend, feeling abit delicate!
Ate so much food because I drank so much, dreading the scales today but its got to be done! Will decide from there what im doing foodwise!!

Xxx

So how was the hen do? I wouldn't worry about the damage as long as your dress fits don't worry too much Hun x

It was good, very very busy though, met in town at 10.30 for breakfast, left on the minibus at 11.30, arrived at 12.30 dumped our bags in hotel and went straight back out in the mini bus to a comedy place. The guy got me up on stage, most embarrassing thing ever!!!! Was there till 6 went straight back to hotel had 40 mins to get ready!! Straight to revolution for a cocktail making masterclass, then drink drink drink! Never drank so much in my life!!! Was good though! I didn't know anything about it, it was all kept secret which fun scary but fun haha. Xxx

Glad you had an ace time hunny xxx

It was good, very very busy though, met in town at 10.30 for breakfast, left on the minibus at 11.30, arrived at 12.30 dumped our bags in hotel and went straight back out in the mini bus to a comedy place. The guy got me up on stage, most embarrassing thing ever!!!! Was there till 6 went straight back to hotel had 40 mins to get ready!! Straight to revolution for a cocktail making masterclass, then drink drink drink! Never drank so much in my life!!! Was good though! I didn't know anything about it, it was all kept secret which fun scary but fun haha. Xxx

Aw sounds brill did you all dress up or have sashes on? X

We did pub golf :)

Ahhhhh im so stressed!! Holidays approaching and slowly im feeling worse and worse about my belly and thighs! I can't even do anything about it which is worse! I've gone into serious paranoid mode. OH knows how much I hate my belly and he has the cheek to sit there last night and moan about his 'belly' the tiniest thing ever saying he doesn't like it and needs get rid of it before the wedding, SO if he doesn't like his TINY belly what the hell does he think about mine :'(

Having a stress with wedding shoes too, god dont need it!!

Starting slimming world as of today, had a DD yesterday, nearly passed out in debenhams, fasting and stress isn't great!! Xxx

Know it's easier said than done but.. try not to worry about thighs. . I've accepted mine are always gonna be big no matter how small I get.. so.. try to love what you've got

Agree sw spunds sensible rather than keeling over! !! Xx

Thanks hun :) I think I just have to accept me, and I won't work miracles before the wedding, and when I get back aim to look even better on our next holiday :-D

Anyway yes slimming world is the way forward atm! Gonna sell my packs on eBay and buy them again when needed.
Starting today. I did start yesterday but ended up going Trafford centre to buy wedding shoes and ate a burger king :-O

I forgot to say aswel, I was starting my hen do Friday night, was waiting for OH come home and take me my friends and he rang me on the motorway, the police had pulled him over because his insurance wasn't right, he was Insured fully comp, we pay it upfront too so not like this months payment didn't go through, basically he is insured for social domestic and commuting, they pulled him on the way home from work which he was then commuting, they pulled him cos all the tools in the car and ended up saying he should be on a business insurance, we was unaware of this so was just a genuine mistake with the insurance company, and the b#@stards took his car off him, left him at the services on the motorway, charged us £150 for his car to be towed away, gave him a £200 fine and 6 points on his license!!! oh and to top it off they wouldn't release the car untill he upgraded his insurance which cost me £250, really needed all this extra expense before the wedding... Not!! Fuming is not the word!!! Xxx

Know it's easier said than done but.. try not to worry about thighs. . I've accepted mine are always gonna be big no matter how small I get.. so.. try to love what you've got

Agree sw spunds sensible rather than keeling over! !! Xx

Well said!!! I know I will always have an 'over hang' now with having a c section and the only way I would get slim thighs is to get to about 8 stone which I don't to be so sod it!! X

Back