Original My Indian 4 COURSE MEAL!!!!!

Alyce

Morning Everyone!!

Well last night me and my two best friends went out for a curry - as a celabration as i've got them both a job at my work!

The evening started with a single vodka and diet coke (2.5 syns)

The 4 course meal:
1 popadom with chutney - (about 6 syns)

Sheek kebab with salad - (not sure -lets say 5)

Chicken Dhansak - (6.5 syns)

With small portion of boiled Rice (3 syns)

Small portion of Chips (2.5 syns)

Small glass of rose wine (5 syns)

So in total: 30.5 syns - (possible a few more??) :giggle:

But had a fab time enjoyed it all!!!

That's my treat for the week - going swimming tonight to burn a few calories off and got plenty of fruit including melon apples and strawberrys to munch on today!!!

Going for a hike in landudno on saturday and swimming sunday so hopfully i wont gain for WI on tuesday :)

Alyce x

Sounds gorgeous - think my fav (Chicken Korma) would probably be at least 30 syns on its own :eek:.

Glad you had a nice time.

Hi Alyce,

Well done. Sounds like you made really good choices. It's great when you can really enjoy a meal out and still feel like you're 'on track', isn't it? You're making me want a curry now, having read what you had!!

xx

It is!!! I looooove currys - got a syn free chicken curry to make at the weekend - but its always nice having a naughty one once in a while!! :D x

Sounds gorgeous - think my fav (Chicken Korma) would probably be at least 30 syns on its own :eek:.

Glad you had a nice time.

Think a standard portion is 16.5 hun.. cause its my fave too!

Mm sounds lush, i love curry had one last week.. desperate for another, but im being good this week *slaps wrist at thought* LOL xxxx

That's a great treat Alyce, I am a curry lover too, my fave is Chicken Madras, well done on being prepared and not going off the plan to much. X

Thanks Donnie - I blame my OH for my love of currys - we use to eat loads of them before sw!!!! at least now i can make a syn free curry and he will (hopfully) not notice its a sw one :D

xx

Back