My Inspiration..............

Bluebird

Well one of the main reasons why i need to get my weight down is because of my horse, Indiana.

Indi has been there for me for years and has seen me through the death of my father plus the depression that followed. Without him i know i wouldnt be here now.

Indi is a 15 year old ex race horse, he is my entire world.

I need to loose the weight as although Indi can carry me fine i know that my riding would improve as well as helping Indi when he gets older.

Anyway i will shut up now and show you my amazing horse..........

indi12121.jpg

sorry this one was taken from a video
indijumpstill.jpg

DSC02893.jpg

DSC02783.jpg

And finally just to empasise what a big boy he is, this is my mother riding him.

DSC02793.jpg

Hes lovely, you will have the weight off in no time and be riding him a as a much lighter you.

Ah he`s gorgeous. Unconditional love eh.
I used to ride my friends horse 15.2 heavyweight up until we moved in December. He carried me effortlessly when I was 14.5 stone but we both enjoyed our rides more and the pace picked up when I got in the 10`s lol
I`m really missing him,
Good luck with the weight loss

WOW, he is absolutely stunning so beautiful! Aww I want one lol.

Keep at the diet and think of him every time you want to cheat. It will be so worth it!

You know what Ajax you just hit the nail on the head, i do need to think of him everytime i want to cheat!!!

Thank you so much, thats going to help me loads !!

xx

He is stunning!
I love horses, they are so beautiful.
What a great reason to lose those extra lbs xxxx

Wow he is lovely in such good condition too.

Good luck with your weight loss.

Beautiful. I love that mouth it's all kissable :D

My horse is my reason for keeping the weight off and the way I have of keeping fit. I walk/cycle 70 miles a week just to get to the farm and back, add to that the mucking out, humping bales of hay/straw/water. Hiking up the hill (her field has to be on a hill :rolleyes:) to fetch her in, of course she assists me in my fitness campaign by waiting as far away from the gate as possible :p. All that plus the riding...
I have to keep the weight off. I have just bought a new very expensive saddle. I can't afford another if my bum outgrows it :eek:
I love my girlie.

oh hes beautiful..!! Very manly looking horsey.. why dont you get pics of him..a nd stick them in your kitchen.. and everytime you go there.. you look at them.. and know that you're doing it for him.. just an idea..
x x x

Thanks for all the lovely comments on my boy, i will have to take some more pictures for you all.

Well Since i last posted on this post i have a confession to make. Not only do i have my gorgeous boy (Hes going no where) but i now have a pretty mare LOL.

Her Name is Poppy and she is a Registered Irish Sports horse (ID x TB) and is 17 years young.

Here she is a few days after buying her.

26022008245.jpg

26022008246.jpg

And here she is with Indiana

26022008247.jpg

Over the last few weeks the pair of them have become inseperable, they are tottally in love LOL

I don't think you can have too many horses:D Indi and Poppy are beautiful. They are a great way to get your exercise requirement too, with mucking out, poo picking, lugging buckets of water, bales of shavings and hay! Long reining is good too:D

hello you have lovely horses

i am a riding instructor and i have four of my own i couldnt be without them , they are partly why im losing weight aswell

Wow im jealous, i would love to ride again but its so expensive round here. Something like £25 for half an hour hacking

Back