Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My IVF Weight Loss Journey

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by Dans_Wife, 13 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Dans_Wife

Dans_Wife Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So I have been doing Slimming World for the past 7 weeks and have lost 17.5lbs which I am soo happy about!

I am now switching to WW as I have got very bored with SW and not sure I can keep it up as I miss all my favourite food, I miss the odd slice of pizza, or being able to just go for lunch with someone at the last minute without worrrying about blowing it.

So...hopefully I can continue my weight loss on WW as I wanted to make the change before I fell of the SW wagon!

My husband and I have been trying for a baby for over 4 years, I have PCOS and need to get my bmi to 30 before we can have IVF, so this is my weight loss/food diary which will hopefully one day contain those words I would love to hear, Im pregnant!!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. calorie crusader

calorie crusader Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.34%)
    Diet:
    Currently following weight watchers
    Well done on loss so far...brill! And good luck with Ww! You really have the best motivation, hopefully you'll get there soon! X

4. GemmaB1984

GemmaB1984 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Undecided yet
    well done on ur losses so far, u can do it, im a newbie to ww aswell as i got bored with sw, good luck for the future x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.