My Job so doesn't help with this diet LOL

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Timetoslim, 16 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Timetoslim

Timetoslim will achieve target

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.32%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I make Wedding and celebration cakes for a living and I'm just about to go out to the Bakehouse and bake up some celebration cupcakes for this weekend ... this job is hard when you cant taste the frosting to check it's ok and the cuppies before they go out !!! just have to rope my hubby in to be chief taster from now on lol .. just hope I don't forget and take a sneeky lick of the spoon !!!;)
    I'm doing so well and don't wanna mess up this time around lol .. so will have to be on my guard ha ha... wish me luck :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Snakes and ladders

Snakes and ladders Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(17.65%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Calorie counting, exercise
    Your job sounds awesome! I'm supposed to make some celebration cupcakes for my friends' wedding too - any suggestions? It must be so hard not to be able to taste the ingredients!

4. frenchfancy

frenchfancy Regular Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    snap I make celebration cakes and cuppies too but on a hobby basis. I was very busy in august but have none planned for september, so thought it was a good month to start. My next one is beginning of october and will be using my hubby as chief taster. It's a good job I trust his palate lol.
    Good luck

5. toggle

toggle Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(22.92%)
    Diet:
    exante TS
    I've started a new job in a pastie factory and they give out freebies for staff lunch.

However, watching a production line for hours at a time does absolutely nothing to make me want to eat them, I've not even been tempted.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.