My journey back to me

so been to Blackpool today, had a lovely day shopping and lunching and didn't really go off plan despite 5 hours on trains , ice cream , donuts and various other goodies being consumed by the others ... delighted with my larl self :happy036:.Mind I didn't want them so it wasn't a major feat of self denial .
we went to nandos for lunch and I had chicken (no skin) with salad and some olives, I had a tetra chocolate shake for brekki on the train and a coffee and ive just had some gherkins and having a bar and cup of earl grey now, not having the 3rd pack today as the calories in my lunch will have been a good bit higher than I would usually have . had lots of water all day and a couple of coke zeros with lunch , all in all a great day :0D xxx

so been to Blackpool today, had a lovely day shopping and lunching and didn't really go off plan despite 5 hours on trains , ice cream , donuts and various other goodies being consumed by the others ... delighted with my larl self :happy036:.Mind I didn't want them so it wasn't a major feat of self denial .
we went to nandos for lunch and I had chicken (no skin) with salad and some olives, I had a tetra chocolate shake for brekki on the train and a coffee and ive just had some gherkins and having a bar and cup of earl grey now, not having the 3rd pack today as the calories in my lunch will have been a good bit higher than I would usually have . had lots of water all day and a couple of coke zeros with lunch , all in all a great day :0D xxx

Sounds like a lovely day, and well done!
Do slim and save to tetras? Also are we allowed olives?! Can u tell I'm excited! X

hia hun ,
no slim and save don't do them , I bought these from ***** , theyre about 200 cals so a bit higher but bought them for when im teaching as we don't have any facilities so thought today was an ideal time to take one along. and yes according to the slim and save booklet olives can be taken as part of your 200g veggie allowance . although I think too many wouldn't be great due to the higher cals xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your support. Well done for staying on track today. X

Good start to the day . Started by sorting dd clothes out for holls in july then did nearly an hour of gardening .... believe me when I say this is a major event !!! I dont do getting mucky :) my husband will drop off his perch in shock lol :) hope everyones having a super fab day so far xxx

50 minutes on cross trainer done . Feel good but very sweaty lol !!

week 4 starts today , will have to weigh in still but it going fast now ... roll on july !
lovely morning to you all xxx

3lb off for me so ok with that :0)

well done, 3 lb - that's equivalent to bag and half of sugar :) xx

so its all good diet wise , had some terrible news with the family so struggling emotionally , loosing my rag with the kids and skulking around in a low way , no good but ill have to ride it out I guess .
could do with hubby home to give me cuddles and make me feel better .
anyway im pleased I've not strayed off the diet , there's no desire to but im feeling more hungry , although I know its not real hunger so don't do anything about it , just keep glugging the water .
anyway weights coming off so its keeping me happy :0)

Super good few days , been working hard hence my lack of posting and sticking to plan ,been giving it stick on my cross trainer for the last couple of days and burning some extra cals , feeling good for it :0) cant believe its almost 4 weeks on plan , mad how fast its gone . feel like im in it for the duration now , then ill be back after the cruise and then our camping/biking trip right after . hopefully the mad biking tours were planning will even out the French wine and cheese im planning on :0)

hey all , what gorgeous weather were having , sooo nice :)
Todays been another good day , just in the groove now, no headaches , feeling fine and not craving lots of no nos :0)
today I had
chocolate shake brekki
salad with chilli salmon and chicken for lunch
small boiled egg with pickles for tea ( instead of a pack )
having a cup of earl grey with a bar in a while .
40 minutes walking done too .
hope everyone's ok and doing well , im hoping for another 3lb off at least this week then I should hit the stone off mark by next week :0)

ooo forgot to say ive lost an inch from my waist :0) yay !!!

Morning all . Just finished 35 minutes of working out on my cross trainer and having a strawberry shake and black coffee. Feeling good and looking forward to a day off in the sunshine:) hope everyone has a lovely day xcx

wow my bum hurts !!!! lol after doing my stint on the cross trainer today I walked for a couple of hours round barrow than another 90 minute walk up and down the hills , .... gonna hurt in the morning :0)

Dear dear me im broken! !!
Full of beans today so decided to mow the grass. Bearing in mind my garden is 60 meters long , uphill and bumpy and had gotten overgrown to boot . Sufice to say 4 hours and lots of blisters later tis done ! But I am literally broken :0) OWWWW !!!

yay !!!
4lb off this week even through the dreaded totm arrived last night . delighted with that , so that's 13 lb in total :0):bliss:
so good motivation to keep me going .
hope everyones having a fab day xxx

yay !!!
4lb off this week even through the dreaded totm arrived last night . delighted with that , so that's 13 lb in total :0):bliss:
so good motivation to keep me going .
hope everyones having a fab day xxx

WoW! Fab loss hun, nearly 1st off! :D All that grass mowing and exercise is paying off too! I'm really glad you're doing well and having such positive energy. :)

Thanks min xxx

Back