My journey - Day 9 - packed in!!!

whats your name chick? i'm sara currently 16st10 and would like to get to 12st9 xx

Ooohhh hellooo everyone and welcome on board, we are getting quite a little group going here aren't we. Still going great, and never stopped at work moving filing cabinets and all sorts!!!

Some really lovely threads on here and hope we can get to know each other really well.

x x x x

<P>My name is karen i am 16st 8 at the moment and would love to get down to a size 12 about 10st 7 i am not very tall.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>I have just had my last yorkie bar and it is now countdown to my journey to the land of the new me. There are plenty of seats available&nbsp;on board this trip so any one who would like to travel with us jump on.</P>:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

nice to meet you karen xx

Hi everyone i hope you dont mind me joining you all.I did lighterlife 2 years ago & lost 5 stone i felt amazing then i thought i could lose my last stone with ww,i think because i only had a stone to lose i didnt give it 100%.Soon christmas came & i put weight on then birthdays etc etc! Anyway here i am again ive put most of it back.Im going to Grease in june & for once i want to feel good about myself.Im on day8 & its getting easier so hang on in there girls.My first wi is tuesday my cd conseller only comes every two weeks.good luck everyone.

I am on day 9 and struggling a bit today. I haven't cheated at all and am very proud! Lost 9lbs in my first week so really should be more motivated!!

I have noticed the sticky teeth thing too. I keep brushing my teeth to try and get rid of that and the wierd taste in my mouth!

This is my first time on Cambridge although I have done loads of other diets over the years and yo-yoed constantly throughout my adult life. I really don't want to go through this to give in and put the weight back on so I'm sitting here reading threads to keep me from giving into the little devil on my shoulder telling me to eat!!!

This is a lovely thread.
I'm going for my first WI tomorrow and don't think I'll be buying anymore porridge for a while.
It was ok for the first few days but now I just can't bear the thought of it.
I'll stick to the shakes for a bit I think.
I was thinking of trying a couple of the soups but I'm worried that they're going to be gross.

Morning girls

Day 4 for me, can't beleive it! The best I've done for ages. Is everyone else doing ok, any confessions anyone??? Get them out the way if you have and start over 100%. I feel amazing, on top of the world, I know it will get tougher but enjoying this feeling while it lasts.

Lovely that so many people are on board and with all this support there's no stopping us all.

Bye for now

chat later must WALK to work now, ha ha!!!

Good Morning...

Day 1 for me, I have decided I am just gonna try and ss, at the end of the day I have done it before and I can do it again... Gonna have my first shake soon, and I am gonna do loads of housework and hang around the forum to keep my mind in check! xxx

Hiya all

Hope you are doing well:

Goolian - Welcome and good luck with your re-stary.

Grimskink - Where have you gone? are you still going strong?

Gembets - Good luck for today let us know how you get on..

Sazzle - Stick with it the first time feeling is hard to get back!

Eileen - Good luck, we can do it!

Fat n Fed up - Come on girl, we have about the same to loose, slim for summer!

Ennaoj - Hiya, are you still with us?

Come on girls, think of the hot sweaty weather!

Speak later off for my first shake x x

Morning all :character00238:

Well i got up this morning and got my bags packed ready for my journey,
I got quite emotional when i looked in the mirror and waved goodbye to the old me :wave_cry: ......er only joking:8855:

anyway i made my way to the departure lounge :character00201:

As i checked in :character00148: i was quite suprised that no one commented on all my excess baggage :confused: then i realised that i wasn't the only one

OMG imagine my delight when i looked around :flirt2: and saw what a fab bunch of people were joining me on my trip to "THE LAND OF THE NEW ME":talk017:

I know we are going to have so much fun ( watch out lads and lassies):banana dancer:

Well now we are on board its onwards and upwards ( or upwards and onwards not sure which )
the engines revving .... and we are off :character00255:

Now lets sit back and enjoy, as this is going to be one hell of a journey.

I had pre-booked my meal thought i would have porridge being as it was a cold morning and it has just arrived speak to you later :eating: x

well i've started the day with a strawberry shake, which was nice... nicer than i anticipated... i think i set myself up thinking the shakes would not taste nice this time round... but it was good and i have stuck some water in the fridge x

Hi sara,
Well today's the big day, i am so excited. I came in to work today and there was loads of food left from a buffet that was here last night. Normally i would start eating straight away, but i grabbed it all and threw it in the bin that way i wont be tempted later.
I can't wait to start feeling the results and i know that if we put my minds to it and with each others support we can do this.

Hey Bring on the summer!!!! :character00180:

God I am starving!!!! Really struggling at the minute, can't concentrate and can't think of anything else apart from food!!!!

What can I do!! Had 2 shakes, loadsa water, coffee. . . . . . help!

Hey Karen, good on ya not touching the dreaded buffet...

Wobbly do not give in you little devil...

i'm doing myself no favours, i'm watching Masterchef lol :)

Hi wobbly
Dont give in just imagine there's a little monster in your stomach that needs feeding and this monster is the one thats responsible for all your unhappiness, the more you feed him the stronger he becomes and he is laughing at you cause he knows that you will feed him if he carries on nagging you.
There is only one way to kill him off and thats to starve him of food.
Thats what i imagined when i packed in smoking i had a nicotine monster in my stomach and it worked for me. Been 2years now :p

Managed to get over my wobble!!! only just! Had a really bad few hours but ok now. getting weighed monday but didn't get weighed by cdc last week as had packs in the house but will have a rough idea from my scales on a morning. . .

bye for now x x x

Back