My journey Progress chart

I've found the same - a 1lb gain seems to add months to the predicted journey - loose 2lb the following week though and you're suddenly ahead of where you were.

Have to say though - that expected date has never been accurate yet for me - i've always managed to get to the different PAT levels that i've set along the way a fortnight (or more) ahead of schedule.

What i have also done to help though - is produce myself a spreadsheet that calculates how much i've lost, how much i have to loose to get to whatever target i've picked, and with setting myself a date I'd like to get to that target - it also tells me how much more each week to that date i have to go to get there. (I've also added columns as to how much i've lost in terms of percentage to target and also in relation to my start weight - just for fun (plus my next mini target is to be half the man i used to be - so need that last column there to tell me).

That seems like a really useful tool - might try to set something like that up, thanks!

I just had a look at mine, don't think I'll do it again! After about 4 weeks the date for reaching my first big target (7 1/2 stone down) was the beginning of July. It's now in November. Grrrrr.:eek:

Back