New journey ...

Sabsab

Hey everyone! So I have started my slimming world journey on Monday .
Currently 17stone and need to shift 3 stone. If anyone has any handy tips for the food to snack on in the evenings that would be great . I have a 2 year old so most evenings are indoors in front of the tv while hubby does nights and I looooovvve chocolate 😂!
Any tips would be appreciated 💃🏻

Hey 👋.
I’ve just started slimming world 3 weeks ago. My nights are the same really, 2 little ones so every night is a night in!

I’ve found it quite easy tbh, I was eating big bars off chocolate or packs of maltesers not forgetting the ice cream most nights 🤷🏻‍♀️. I’ve found Cadbury’s flakes to be low in syn but I’m sure they may be something lower? I have one a night if Ive not had a my Syns and that stops me having anything else apart from fruit to snack on.

Good luck on your journey x

Hi I also started slimming world 3 weeks ago... I usually try not to use many Syns during the day so I can have a cup of hot chocolate in the evenings... Cadbury hot choc is 1 syn for 1 level tsp and I get the hifi bars at group if you don’t use Heb I believe you can have 1 or 2 for it, or there 3 Syns each (the mint and Black Forest ones are my fave so far) I look forward to my evening treats which makes me be good during the day :)

Good luck on your journey. I've been doing SW for a week short of a year now and I love it. Some weeks I do get disheartened because I gain every other week due to medical problems. Currently being sorted. I've lost 1st 13.5lb. My friend that started the week before me though, had no medical issues and has lost 5 and half stone. Which is incredible. X

Hello there I’m very new just signed up today I have about 1.5 stones to lose. Really need a forum for support so hoping I’m in the right place. Started SW Monday and feels like I’m eating too much and I’m very bloated. I’m assuming I’m just adjusting?!

I bloated my first week and lost 3lbs... I’m now 8 weeks in and have lost exactly 1 stone 7lbs... would’ve been more but put on half a pound last night, my first gain which I’m gutted about as I did everything right, only had 8/9 syns per day but it happens hoping for a good loss for next week 🤞

I only lost a 1lb yesterday as well. Really gutted. I was aiming for my stone and a half award and club 10. I’d exercised more and been on plan 100%

Back