My journey so far picture!

lillypop

now got pictures in album
I've now lost 6 stone 2lbs, I've still got over 7 stone to lose but I thought I would share my picture so far! I absolutely love CD, it is the only diet that I have ever able to stick to, it's marvelous!

angeweightloss.jpg

Angela1.jpg

23 stone 4lbs

Angela17stone2lbs6stone2lbslost5mon.jpg

17 stone 2lbs

Last edited:
WOW!!! WELL DONE.

Those pictures are such an inspiration & a massive motivator. You look fantastic.
:D xx

well done hun, you look great.xx

What can I add? You are an inspiration!! 7 stone to go?????? Where on earth from??

xxxx

wow...what a difference...well done...& i agree ..there def desn't look like there is still 7 stone to lose x

What can I add? You are an inspiration!! 7 stone to go?????? Where on earth from??

xxxx

I was gonna say the same, you look fantastic!!

wow you look amazing already! you must be so proud of your self! x

i'm with the rest of the guys, 7 stone??!!
where from??
what size will you be then??

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments!

Well, I am now 17 stone 2 lbs, and when I started I was 23 stone 4lbs and my goal was to be 10 stone 4lbs. When I spoke to my CDC she said, that I could get to 9 stone 7lbs and 10 stone 7lbs for my height to acheive the right bmi. I will post a picture of myself from the front, I think I hide the fat well, it is mostly in my tummy, arms and boobs!! To be honest, if I can just get to a size 12 I will be happy, I started this journey as a size 32!! I am now a size 22 so I am very happy :D

WOW what a difference you look fantastic well done!!

Wow - you look great

Sara:)

You look fantastic, it's a fab diet isn't it? Good luck with the rest of your journey.

wow amazing you look great xx

Back