my journey so far

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Wee Doll, 8 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i started slimming world on the 30th of march ( 2 weeks ago ) I was a bit skeptical about it at the start as i wasn't sure eating so much was going to help me lose weight.

I started to eat healthy 4 days before i joined slimming world and started going out for power walks for an hour every night.

on the 26th of march i weighed 11 stone 3lbs

my first weigh in ( the day i joined slimming world) i weighed 10 stone 13lbs so i had a loss of 4lbs already ( RESULT!! :D )

after week one i didnt feel any lighter infact i actually thought i had gained weight because i had been a bit naughty and eaten a chinese and a subway at the weekend however i had a loss of 2.5lbs

second week weigh in was lastnight and i felt different, i felt a bit lighter than i was the week before, although being easter i had again been naughty and drank alot of morgans spiced lol yet again i had lost more weight, 3.5 lbs

to date it stands that i have lost 10lbs in 18 days. I feel great and ive even been able to fit back into a pair of jeans that i have not been able to wear since may 2008.

im going to push myself that little bit harder this week and not be naughty so i can knock off the last 4 lbs i need to hit my first stone off :D

i never ever thought that i was going to lose so much weight so fast. to some people its not alot but to me it is as i have tried every diet out there and nothing has worked for me. finally ive found the right diet

:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. purplefish

purplefish Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.25%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/WW
    Wow!! You`ve done really well!! I`ve just started my `healthy eating diet` and to be honest I`m quite enjoying it!

I tried WW a couple of times but have never tried Slimming World. Are you allowing yourself alcohol? That`s my biggest downfall as I like a glass of wine with my evening meal and I`m only allowing it at weekends so it`s tough!!

4. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well i totally fell off the bad wagon last weekend

ive been off alcohol for 3 weeks just to sort my head out and last week the bf and i had an arguement so i hit the morgans lol

all of sat and sunday i drank 1.5 litres and on monday i drank another litre

omg i sound like an alcho but i was out with the girls on sat and had drinks after at mine and i was out with friends again on monday and had drinks at a friends house after

so im back to being off the alcohol cause i thought to myself if i lost 3.5 lbs the week i drank loads what would i have lost if i had not have drank!

I found weight watchers to hard to follow and i was always hungry but with slimming world im never hungry at all

5. XxKirstxX

XxKirstxX Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    My own diet & exercise
    Hey you soo sound like me with the alcohol! lol I'm so bad as well, always go overboard at the weekends! lol just take a look at my diary for saturday night and you will understand lol

Not wanting to be cheeky, but if you don't mind me asking - what dress size are you? I am trying to lose weight for my hol in august, I am currently 14stone 3lbs and looking to lose about 2 stone so just looking for a rough idea of what dress size that would be.

thanks, Kirsty xx

6. XxKirstxX

XxKirstxX Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    My own diet & exercise
    Oh p.s love the name! lol xx

7. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hey sorry i havnt been on .... im top heavy so it depends where i get my clothes from.

Im a 34D in a bra but my waist size is about a 12 - 14 depending on where i get clothes from but all the skirts i wear are usually about a 12 and all tops are a 14 due to the size of my chest!

im really just looking to get back into a perfect size 10 again and il be happy

8. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    had my weigh in tonight and i got slimmer of the week :D

3lbs off this week

im ever more motivated to hit my target now :D

9. XxKirstxX

XxKirstxX Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    My own diet & exercise
    Well done on the 3lb loss! Kirsty xx

10. purplefish

purplefish Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.25%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/WW
    Wow well done to you! I lost 5lb this week and dropped an inch off my waist so really pleased!

11. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    congrats :D

ive completely fell off the band wagon this week ... i had 2 small bits of pizza on fri and alot of drinks :( and a veggi pattie subway

i had a bad week, lost my job and now im dreading my weigh in tomorrow :(

12. purplefish

purplefish Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.25%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/WW
    Sorry about your job, that`s probably why you fell off the wagon!

I eat when I`m fed up and when I`m happy so no hope! I`m not looking forward to my WI this week.

Went to the pub on Sunday had a healthy main course followed by a chocolate honeycomb cheesecake! I pint of lager and 2 large glasses of wine! Oh and when I got home it was a fresh cream cake and a very large bar of cadburys wholenut!!
    However, I did walk 6 miles to the pub and back and I`ve managed the gym twice this week, oh and also walked or biked to work and back!!
    We shall see Fri!!!!

13. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    good luck for friday xx

well i went for my weigh in tonight and despite being bold and no excercise i still lost 1/2 lb lol only a tiny wee thing but still its better than nothing :D

so im back on track now and il work my wee ass off this week and have a good bit off next week :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.