My journey starts now :)

Im ok diet wise. i think i had some bad chicken last night and my IBS playing up chronic today so not feeling to clever but still stuck to diet all day. Had a rough day in work so gunna chill out tonight and cwtch up with my lovely OH and watch some tele. Feel quite sorry for myself today and in need of a drink lol. Rach, thanks so much for your advice. It was fine when i had my day off my IBS played up but just think its one of those things. im going to see how i go on them. Everyone is different right just gotta see what effects my body. Justy looking at your ticker you've done so weel, wow 30lbs thats loads. congrats hun! I cant wait to get there.

I got my weigh in Friday and just hope my IBS is better cause im awful bloated and dont want it to not show on the scales how good i have been. We will see lol.

oh i know how you feel with the IBS, i have it too and some days feel horrible with it and can be stuck to the loo lol. Some people say the diet with xenical has helped them but it hasnt me, i also have no gallbladder so that doesnt help either.

Oh no bad chicken that can be dangerous hope your ok now.

My weigh in is friday too :D Plenty of water if your feeling bloated and dandelion tea can help, i drink a detox tea which has dandelion and other things in it. Someone told me about aloe vera juice too, but i wasnt keen on the taste.

30lbs is good, thank you :D but i lost loads more than that last year and put it all back on after losing my nan, aunt and a close neighbour.

My suggestion with treats is find things that are treat like but within the 5% fat rule...

My treat if I have the need and if I have been good is Ben and jerries frozen yoghurt. Love the phish food one!!!!!

I also love plain popcorn, with some icing sugar on it

If you have to have some once a week to get you through go for it!

Or find your very own treat. Be it savoury, or sweet! (As you can see mine is sweet lol! )

You are doing so well, and in 18 months it will be worth it, but another thing to think about is what's more important, that satisfaction that lasts for a short time or the over all picture of being the best you can!!

If you have ever heard the saying, "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" they are spot on with it!!! It's the most amazing feeling!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thanks Kes, really great suddestion and ill bear that in mind.

I weighed in on Friday and lost 6lbs - 16 in total in 2 weeks, im so chuffed!!

Hows everyone else? Rach me n u WI the same day, how as yours? x

I dont have a day off per week as such I just allow myself around 200 cals of treats each day. such as 4 squares of dairy milk or a couple of biscuits. It works for me as I dont want to feel deprived but dont want a day off as I want to live a normal life and not feel guilty about how I eat as the majority of my food is very good.

Thanks both. I'm starting to doubt the scales lol but I'm taking it! I think if I don't then I won't stick to it n if I don't stick to it then there's no point in doing it so best to do it so its sustainable lol. X

maybe try measuring yourself... it will give you a little more hope if the scales are being rubbish and you know you have been good.

Hi all!

Sorry not updated in a while!

Well first of all i weighed last week and lost a pound only one and am quite gutted but still 17lbs in 3 weeks is fab! so im happy overall.

Butlins was amazing!! drunk all weekend and danced. Ate crap but it was worth it so im prepared for a gain this week. Weigh day Friday and im going to be back on the diet tomorrow. Its mine and my fiancee 5 yr anniversary yesterday so we were out and about tonight and last night so glad was not back on tabs. But new start tomorrow ladies.

I cant wait to go back to butlins though. Saying that my IBS played up all weekend cause of the food i was eating so i might not have much of a gain. Ive decided as long as it dont all go back on then i will be happy - i didnt eat to bad to have that much of a gain so i will weigh and let you know how i get on xx

Just had my weigh in, I put on 2lbs. Now I know I deserve much much worse than that so really am very happy about it. Still a bit gutted to see the numbers go up instead of down and looking at from when I started I've lost 15lb in 4 weeks so not too bad girls! Will update more later xxx

Thanks both! I know could of and honestly should of been worse so now quite optimistic bout this week I wanna lose this week Wat I put on so hopefully will. How are you both getting on?

Hi all, just made an amazing discovery, we can have frostoes! lol. So excited even though i do like the raspberry wheats, the frosties are lush n so sweet. I wasnt sure i was reading it all right but my fiance checked them for me so all is good. How is everyone? How is your weeks going? x

Hey hun. Just thought I'd pop in and have a read :) You've been doing incredible well!! You should be really happy with your journey so far :) xx

Hi Rosie, thanks for popping in lol. Thank you I am really happy so far. Just keeps me going. Thank you x

Hi Rosie, thanks for popping in lol. Thank you I am really happy so far. Just keeps me going. Thank you x

You're welcome :) And I'm glad you're happy hun. Just keep reminding yourself how much you want to lose weight and how much you want to see a big big loss on the scales next week :) xx

Back