My journey starts now :)

i was about to say what the hell are frostoes!!!! but then realized you mean frosties...
hope your week is going ok :)

I know I didn't realize for a while.. auto correct lol. My week is going good so far not been bad. It's the weekends that get me, cause I don't have the routine of work I get a little lost, I no sounds silly buy hey lol. How's everyones week? X

I know I didn't realize for a while.. auto correct lol. My week is going good so far not been bad. It's the weekends that get me, cause I don't have the routine of work I get a little lost, I no sounds silly buy hey lol. How's everyones week? X

That's not silly hun, totally understandable, the weekend is like a mini break lol. I've been eating well though :) Good luck for your weigh in on Friday hun xx

Right been really bad at updating everything but ill sum up lop. Weigh in last week and I lost 3lbs so lost the butlins weight plus 1 so happy with that.

I'm off tabs now for Xmas but back on them Thursday. How is everyone?

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a very drunk new year! Lol. Xxx

Hey hun. Again really well done for losing 3lbs! That's brilliant :) I'm good thanks, how're you?

I had my last tablet Saturday night...Going back on them on Thursday too.

Hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year :D xx

Well done on the loss. That's brilliant!

Thanks all for your lovely comments. i was gald i lost that. And i have now weighed in for Xmas week and i lost another 3lbs! im so excited and proud of that - i dont know how i did it but i am really happy with it. Saying that i dont eat much choclate. The only choc that i did have was 3 ferrero roches and me normal Xmas dinner which is mostly veg anyway.

Im back on the tablets properly now and will only have Sunday 6th Jan off. We go out for a big family meal. The only thing bad ill have is breaded mushrooms but i love them so i will have them! lol.

How did everyone else get on over Xmas? Did you get what you wanted off Santa? x

I just realized one more pound and I've lost one and a half stone! X

Bad day today already lol I didn't have time for breakfast, forgot my purse so can't have lunch. Was looking forward to it too cause its payday woo hoo lol. So not gunna be eating properly today and I didn't yesterday... This is not good x

Bad day today already lol I didn't have time for breakfast, forgot my purse so can't have lunch. Was looking forward to it too cause its payday woo hoo lol. So not gunna be eating properly today and I didn't yesterday... This is not good x

Oh hun, sorry to hear how the start of your day is going. Do you carry your tablets with you? Just as soon as you can eat something then do that. I'm sure it'll be ok. I didn't eat until 3 yesterday. Hope you'll be ok xx

Going back to slimming world tonight girls. Want to speed it up n my mum is going with me. Haven't weighed since the Friday after Xmas. Wish me luck x

So first week on saw and I've been I'll all week. Currently in bed cause I feel awful and was weigh day today. I feel terrible. Hope to be better soon. How is everyone? X

Thanks Rach! im much better now, and back on diet. Well done for quitting the fags! how you finding it? ive quit before and it is hard! well done! i quit again new years day too and while i havent smoked, my diet has suffered for it. lol.x

Back on it after a bad couple of weeks...

Been bad on diet since jan 1st. i think as i quit smoking again then my diet sorta gone down hill. I have put weight on i know this cause i went to SW so i gotta change everything to my actuall weight now not what i lost which is a bummer!! But im back on it now properly. Fed up of this whole cycle. Im feeling down and sorry for myself - im awful I know but i just lost all inspriation for Jan but now back on it!!

Eating breakfast as i type - Weetabix and banana.

I feel strange cause i managed to go over Xmas and lost but lost focus just after new year... is wierd. Anyone in the same boat as me? any words of wisdom ladies?

Hey hun. Don't put yourself down too much. You've done really well and lost a stone so far, I'm sure you'll be able to start losing big time now. Just stay focused and on track. I would recommend using MFP and writing or typing a spreadsheet of meals for 2 weeks. I've done that and I am really focused. I haven't eaten anything "bad" since last Thursday (coz me and my partner went out for our 3 year anniversary) and I am not eating badly until I lose all this weight :D I just keep saying to myself and keep reminding myself how much I REALLLYYYY want to see a big loss on Thursday :D I don't want a STS again, I want a loss :D Good luck hun x

You sound like I feel! I was brilliant over Christmas and new year. I ate my planned treats and that was it. Then one week into new year I lost the plot. I've been down and couldn't care less. I've got to get motivated again. Looks like there's a few of us the same though

Come on we can do it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back