My journey starts now :)

Thanks Rosie! I'll give that a go.

Kat- thank god I'm not all be. Just been generally down since new year n been bad on diet And I haven't cared less really. Back on it today though. Are you back on track now? How have you done it?

I haven't entirely. It feels really hard for some reason. I really don't understand why. I'm trying though. I've made a huge pot of veg soup for my lunches. And I guess I'll snack on it too if I feel the need.
Slowly slowly I guess :( ill get there once I work out why the hell I feel like this

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My unofficial opinion (lol) is that your vit D3 levels are low - you have spent a lot of time indoors recently under artificial light .. Also winter is generally a time that there is a lack of sunlight soooo with that - perhaps a vit D3 supplement might help with things ??

I am taking rhodiola rosea for helping with things too :)

http://rhodiolaroseabenefits.com/

I'm trying too. I've been really good for past two days. But all I'm thinking of is food And what I want but shouldn't have n then thinking I don't care. Feel like I'm arguing with myself whether to be good or not... Fed up n I put on a lot of what I lost which has bummed me right out!

Mis- thanks. Don't really take any vitamins. I take enough tablets prescribed I don't need anymore things to take lol. But interesting point about vit d... Just gunna keep going until I snap out of it lol.

Well so far so good I might weigh today and make Wednesday my weigh day. Let u know how I get on if I go. Dreading it but sorta don't care about the numbers... Confusing feelings right now

Hope you are ok hun x chin up. Xx

Hi all.

Not Getting better really I pretty much wasted my joining fee for slimming world. I'm so down n can't snap out of it. If this carries on I'm gunna end up putting it all back on. Grr.

I'm gunna try again from tomorrow. I'll let you know how I get on. How's everyone else? Xx

Hi everyone.

How are you? I'm back on track with the diet well not so good today cause its valentines but all good apart from that. Got a goal for Easter and will be going to the gym from first of march on.

Also got my first appointment for my ivf end of march sooo excited n gave me the kick I need I think!

X

Stayed the same this week! Am gutted but was bad on Valentine's day so shouldn't really complain. I'm noticing a diffence in my shape n how I look. Maybe I lost inches this week who knows. Back on it properly this week. Need to lose some serious weight before my IVF app. Aiming for 5lbs this week.

Thanks rach, I think sometimes I just get so worked up that I have to do it that I get way too hard on myself n FAFF it all up.

But on a bright side I weighed n lost 4! So happy with that. Back on xen and 3 meals a day. Im lookin forward to next Saturday. So proud of myself all my family had a big fat KFC, I had a turkey salad roll and fruit lol.

Sorry not been on, not been focused really but after last weeks weigh in, I've lost ONE AND A HALF STONE!! 21LBS! Im SOOO happy!

How was everyone? Oh I started on my fitness pal too, MrsWills1112 I don't know if u friend people or add people, whatever it is, feel free to add me! X

Thanks rach, I think sometimes I just get so worked up that I have to do it that I get way too hard on myself n FAFF it all up.

But on a bright side I weighed n lost 4! So happy with that. Back on xen and 3 meals a day. Im lookin forward to next Saturday. So proud of myself all my family had a big fat KFC, I had a turkey salad roll and fruit lol.

Sorry not been on, not been focused really but after last weeks weigh in, I've lost ONE AND A HALF STONE!! 21LBS! Im SOOO happy!

How was everyone? Oh I started on my fitness pal too, MrsWills1112 I don't know if u friend people or add people, whatever it is, feel free to add me! X

Hi, after reading your diary I can relate to alot of the emotions that you have been feeling. What I try and do is focus on your goal and the reason why you want to loose the weight. I didn't loose for 2 weeks and had worked really hard with exercise and ate well and was on the brink of giving up. But after long research and advice from the lovely ladies on hear I changed a few things and lost 5lbs in 5 days.

My Fitness Pal is my life saver, it opens your eyes to exactly what food contains and has made me make better decisions of what I eat. Also monitoring my food during the day helps me make the right choices.

I have an excessive sweet tooth and that is what has made me put the weight on as well as finding that I had a talent for making and decorating cakes. I was a fitness instructor before but preferred making cakes so went from fitness to fatness lol. But like I said it's about making the right choice for the right results. I now choose a healthier sweet snacks just to curb that craving.

You should feel really proud of yourself as you have done so well losing weight is one of the hardest things to do...but keep with it and it WILL work :) xxxx

Also I find that planning my meals works best for me and the family. On the weekend I plan the weeks menu and then do the shopping. That way I don't get side track and I know what I am having for lunch and dinner everyday. I have found that I save money cus I only buy the stuff that I need :)

We do have a takeaway on a Sat nite as I refuse to cook but what ever we get I just choose a healthier option. xxx

Thanks ceecee!

I have been good n back on track. I haven't updated my ticker or my details yet but I am now 2lb off 2 stone! So chuffed.

Its difficult for me to plan so much with living with my in laws but I'm getting there.

My issue is to be honest is laziness. I prefer a takeaway to cooking lol but trying different things n having healthier options are working. I don't have breakfast or lunch really so mostly just have a main meal in evening. I know that's not good so am trying to fit in lunch breakfast is still hard for me though...

How are you doing? Sorry can't see sigs n my nexus x

Hi ya, yeah it's going ok but slow, the last 4 weeks I have only been loosing 1lb a week and I'm working out 4 times a week and sticking to my calories. But one thing I must say is I haven't been sticking to the 5g per 100g fat rule so maybe that might have something go do with it who knows. But hey a loss is a loss I suppose I have bought a cupboard full (I think I have the whole range lol) of weight watchers snack just to satisfy my sweet tooth and have one snack a day. Their frozen chocolate brownie is soooooo nice and sometimes that's my nighttime treat lol. Hope all is going well for u and stay in touch as this whole experience is a rollercoaster and it's so easy to fall off and set ur self back xxxx

Hi how are you? I'm going really good now had I think a week off but am back on track, I had a IVF appointment and have been given s goal weight to get to before I can start treatment. It's 13,7 so got 3 to lose. It's given me the boost I need. I can't update my profile or Sig on my phone, very annoying tbh. But I'm at 2 Stone now woohoo. 2 down 3 to go. I gotta get into excercise but I'm so unfit to go to the gym would b so embarrassing really so I'm walking the dog more n taking stairs in work (work on 10th floor) so not easy lol. Everything helps I guess. It's weird now. When I first lost 2 stone I felt like I lost weight but now I think my body is just used to this weight so now I just feel fat again grrrr.
I weighed Monday and my goal for this week is 4. My ibs is playing up today. Not in work in bed ill so won't eat much today. X

Hi MrsW, hope you get better quickly. Good luck on losing the three, I'm sure you'll get there and it's so worth it but Costs a fortune privately. Good luck.

Good luck. :) I'm not overly fit but I go to the gym two days a week and use the treadmill and bike. It has helped my fitness level and believe me there are all sorts of shapes and sizes in there. Don't be at all embarrassed. Go and Join x

Back