My journey starts now :)

I'm just going to bite the bullet and go my fiance is gunna come to. I have not been good well I have today meaning I haven't had lunch for breakfast I had a banana n took my tab. Supposed to be on sw but not got the money right now so can't do it properly. Gunna do it properly from my payday.

I've put weight on since last time not as heavy as I was when I started it all. I gotta shift this weight.

Anyone still reading? How r u all in your journey s? X

Good to see you back. I am still hovering up and down lol. Well done on deciding to go the gym, when do you start?

Hi Rach, How are you? hows your diet going?

Im starting next week going Monday wednesday and Friday. Not sure atm whether to go to the gym itself or do classes. A few friends of mine do classes but they r thin so god knows lol.

I do love swimming and will be doing that every sunday too. Hope to build it up to go everyday but will start off with this and see how i get on .

Do you gym or anything? x

How are you getting on with the gym?

Hi Lexie.

I went twice last week. It went ok just boring really. So im going to make sure i take my ipod from now on so i dont get bored.

I feel awful ive been ill again for last week so no diet and only 2 times gym and that was half arsed so really shouldnt count them.

Im starting afresh tomorrow. Just going to draw a line under everything n start again im going to gym every day for at least an hour to get this weight gone. I have to lose 4 stone in 6 months :O So i really just gotta do it now.

Feel really down girls. Just posted this in the re-starter forum hoping for some support. Girls any words to help i feeel so down right now...

'Oh my god another restart for me! im fed up of failing i feel like im never going to get anywhere. Ill tell you a bit about me.

I started taking Xenicla in November 2012 and in my first week i lost 10 pounds. I went steady on then and the most i lost was 28 pounds. I felt slinky and sexy and noticed difference in my body so i thought id give myself a little break.

Its now June 2012 (obvs) and i put alot of weight back on but still an overal loss of 20 pounds. I feel like in yo-yoing. Im waiting for IVF and need to get down to a BMI of 30 or under in 6 months. Im getting married next April and will be a bridesmaid for my best friend in May. I feel like crap to be honest. My friends are all amazing people and we have been best friends since yr 7 in school. We've pretty much grown up together but they dont understand the struggle i have with my weight. My 2 best friends are size 8 an 10. I have another close friend who is size 6!! 6!! We all went out last night and had a fantastic time! but i kept looking at them and then at me the pictures are awful i look like im double - no triple thier size. i dont think its worth going out any more i just make myself feel like crap and i dont need this.

I am also living with my in laws and saving for wedding / our own house (which we will be buying July 2014) so i just feel like im constantly stressed worrying about everything and then in the grand schem,e of things i think well ill have a day off diet and i cant get back on it!! oh yeah ive recently quit smoking and all i want to do is eat eat eat!!!! Im going mad.

Sorry such a long post but it just feels good to get it out tbh.

Anyone feel the same way or in a similar position?? '

HELP...

Oh my lovely massive hugs!!!! You just need to keep tracking & posting. We will all support you as best we can but if you're not talking to us we can't! I understand the not wanting to go out thing I used to be exactly the same & even now although I know I look a lot better I'm still not confident when I go out.. You can do this look how well it did before xz

Oh my lovely massive hugs!!!! You just need to keep tracking & posting. We will all support you as best we can but if you're not talking to us we can't! I understand the not wanting to go out thing I used to be exactly the same & even now although I know I look a lot better I'm still not confident when I go out.. You can do this look how well it did before xz
Thanks hun. Im goin to make sure im on here more. You all are so lovely and supportive and like u said if im not here you cant help. It just feels like i have to do so much in such a short space of time. i dont feel like i can breathe. Im really tired so having an early night with my fiance and wake up with a new attitude and PMA! x

Lexie's right, hon - don't disappear again! We can't urge you on if we don't know you're struggling. :) You have some of the best reasons in the world to want to do this, but I know as well as anyone that that doesn't necessarily mean you can get into the mindset to actually do it. I put it off for years, with my health gradually getting worse, and still didn't even start for another year after my knees literally started crumbling on me, so I know how hard it is. BUT what I can say is that something finally clicked, I'm now 120lbs lighter, and so many things have improved, not least my self-esteem. I've been using this forum almost since the start, and honestly think it's helped me so much, and I know it can do the same for you! As Lexie said, talk to us, and also read around the site a lot to see how other people do it, struggles and all. Good luck!! :) xx

Don't be so hard on yourself hun. You have done really well so far. At least you haven't put it all back on - not like me I lost loads two years ago and have put it all back on. Really struggling this time. I quit smoking 19th December. So I know how you feel about wanting to stuff your face lol. You have already improved your health by doing that. You can do this, like the others have said - just keep coming on here. Xx

How is the pma this morning?

Well don't look at the full picture, break it down.... I've gone back to weighing in kg again cos it doesn't seem as much to lose, I have this 11 stone sabotage thing so this way in kg I won't actually know when I have the 11 back & so it's working for me.

You can do it but its slow & steady x

How is the pma this morning?

Well don't look at the full picture, break it down.... I've gone back to weighing in kg again cos it doesn't seem as much to lose, I have this 11 stone sabotage thing so this way in kg I won't actually know when I have the 11 back & so it's working for me.

You can do it but its slow & steady x

Sorry i meant an early night last night and wake up with PMA this morning lol.

Hi all,

Just on my lunch in work and thought iwould drop in :) For lunch i had a shapers prawn sandwich (287) and friut bag (42) and lots of water lol.

I have a bad sleep last night only 3 hours and i need normally 8-10 to function properly lol. But im in a much more positive frame of mind now. Thank you all so much for your support. Ive had a think to myself and i didnt get this heavy over night its not going to come off quickly but as long as it is coming off i guess i should be happy. And looking at the big picture - i only put 8lbs back on after i lost alot in the first few months of Xenical so big picture - i need to relax a bit i think.

How is everyone else doing?

Havent got a clue what im going to eat tonight. Any ideas?? lol.

Don't be so hard on yourself hun. You have done really well so far. At least you haven't put it all back on - not like me I lost loads two years ago and have put it all back on. Really struggling this time. I quit smoking 19th December. So I know how you feel about wanting to stuff your face lol. You have already improved your health by doing that. You can do this, like the others have said - just keep coming on here. Xx

Thanks hun!

I know i need to just relax about everything cause i get myself so worked up and just need to breathe relax and see the big picture i think. How did u quit? i got champix tablets from Dr so going ok but just hungry like ALL THE TIME. I am def going to be on here more and more!

At least your back though and working on it hun :) Are you doing the same diet this time too? x

I just quit with nothing. Cold turkey! ! I think I was just ready.

Yep doing the same as before but doesn't seem to be coming off as well as it did first time. X

Oh my god dunno how you did that! Saying this though i have tried and failed many times to quit and just cant get on track. Hoping this time is my last time :). At least its coming off hun!

Gunan come and have a look in your journal :)

Another good day so far. Had prawn shapers sandwich for lunch - they are lovelty, low cals and within rule too. Had grapes and a skiny vanilla latte from starbucks. I was eyeing up their apple fritter donought thing but didnt have i was good. I was thinking about it but a woman who was heavily pg walked past me. Sign as if to say 'this is what your doing it for'. daft i know but because of that im under my Kcals for the day so far. Thinking im having soup tonight so really im well under my cals for the day.

Prawn shapers sandwich - 287
Shapers bag of grapes - 42
Flavoured water - 4
Venti Skiny vanilla latte - 174 (milk) sugar free syrup has no cals. Didnt see that coming lol.
The apple fritter donught has over 400 cals in it. Glad i didnt have it.

Total for day so far: 507
Left for dinner: 493

Also have drunk around 3L of water so far.

Im going to try and limit to around 1000 cals a day. Does that sound reaistic or doable? What should i be having?

Back