My journey starts now :)

I think having a few low cal days a week helps with weight loss, and has health benefits. Like the IF fasting diets.. Heath benefits :)

I think if you restrict yourself every day / you end up binge eating. So on other days aim for 1200 and on the weekend maybe allow yourself 1500/1800 just in case you need them as its when lots of people go out with their family and friends .. But just remember you don't have to push your to eat more if your not hungry :)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Rachgleeson said:
Honestly I think you should be aiming for 1200 calories minimum.

Well done on resisting the apple donut. The vanilla skinny latte sounds yummy, I love Starbucks and Costa. Caffeine free though ;)

Yes, Rachel's quite right, you shouldn't eat anything as low as 1,000 unless you're on a VLCD, please don't make yourself ill hon. I've been there, done that and ultimately ruined my health. Have you calculated your BMR? You shouldn't really eat less than that, and MFP will definitely tell you off if you eat less than 1,200, lol. :) xx

Hiya. I've been keeping track of kcals and not been too bad really. Am skin atm so soup for lunch in work. Not lovely prawns n Starbucks coffee lol. I went on my fitness pal and it told me i should aim for 2000 a day. ?? Really confused. I think this is way too much. Wat u think? I probably input something wrong x

Last edited:
Hi everyone :D:D:D

Ive had a really good week so far. Today had my prawn sarnies and in the evening i had WW lasange and Mccains chips with a WW choclate desert after it and i have to say delicious. :p

Early night with OH tonight. Long day in work tomorrow and need some sleep i think.

How is everyone doing?

Im not worrying too much about my Cals i know im not going over 1200/1500 but im not always getting there either but as i see it as long as im not hungry and making myself ill im fine. i eat 3 meals a day (which i never did before and eating mucg much better now, My weeks are now going Friday to Friday. Cant wait for this Friday it is payday.... woohoo :D:D:D lol

Hey mrs. Sounds like a plan! Hope uou have a good week...and I hear you re pay day on friday!! :) and I'm going to save money by not getting the payday takeaways over the weekend!! :)

Hey mrs. Sounds like a plan! Hope uou have a good week...and I hear you re pay day on friday!! :) and I'm going to save money by not getting the payday takeaways over the weekend!! :)

Hi pudders!

Cannot wait for payday this month lol. No takeaways for me too.

Thanks hun hope u have a good week too :). Your doing xenical aswell aren't you? X

Yes, Rachel's quite right, you shouldn't eat anything as low as 1,000 unless you're on a VLCD, please don't make yourself ill hon. I've been there, done that and ultimately ruined my health. Have you calculated your BMR? You shouldn't really eat less than that, and MFP will definitely tell you off if you eat less than 1,200, lol. :) xx

Thanks hun x

Mid week weigh in on first re-starting week

Hi ladies!

Right i had a little time to kill before work so nipped into boots to get a fruit bag. I thought i might as well weigh to see how im doing so far. Bearing in mind im only 100% back on track since Friday 21st June just thought please lose a pound just one so far... I stepped on scales and i have lost 7 SEVEN pounds since Friday. Im so chuffed with that. That means now since i started it a few months ago im back to my weight before i fell off the wagon. I've lost 2 stone since i started. Need to update my Sig to show my losses really. But im so chuffed

Hi pudders!

Cannot wait for payday this month lol. No takeaways for me too.

Thanks hun hope u have a good week too :). Your doing xenical aswell aren't you? X

Yup. Sure am! :) congrats in your loss!! Amazing results! ! Over the moon for you! Gives a certain spring in your step doesn't it!! Have a great day, I bet you're soooo motivated now! X

Yup. Sure am! :) congrats in your loss!! Amazing results! ! Over the moon for you! Gives a certain spring in your step doesn't it!! Have a great day, I bet you're soooo motivated now! X

Thanks hun!

Yeah really has suprised me how easy i have found this week to get properly back on track and have an amazing WL. I know its only part way through the week and it could change by Friday. Hopefull lost more lol. But im so happy right now. Feels like i can clearly see my goal and how i will get there! :D:D:D

Back