My Journey the good the bad and the ugly.

Nessa32

Hey everyone, I'm Ness I'm 32 and from Cornwall. I'm married and have 2 children. I'm an old skool mini's member but have decided to start a fresh brand new profile and page as this time is my time!!.

I started slimming world (at my local group) on September 17th this year joining with my husband in tow. My start weight was a massive 23st 1lb (a number I vow to never see again)
Here's my weigh in results so far..

Week 1: -6lb
Week 2: -5.5lb
Week 3: - 0.5lb
Week 4: -6lb
Week 5: -0.5lb
Week 6: -3lb
Week 7: -2.5lb
Week 8: -0.5lb
Week 9: -1.5lb
Week 10: -1.5lb

So a total loss of 1st 13.5lb in 10 weeks. Weigh in day for me is a Thursday and I was really hoping to get my 2st award this week (only half a pound to go) but after the worst weekend ever food wise I'm kidding myself to think it's possible so think this could be the end of my no gain streak!!
I have at least 10 stone to lose so a long journey ahead.
Feel free to follow my journey, expect lots of rambling and photos of my evening meals!!
Xxxx

Hi Nessa!!

WOW what an amazin amount to of lost already!!
I am rejoining my group on wednesday...dreading it as i weigh a massive amount but its proof it can be done!
Here to follow

Xxx

Hi Sammie and welcome.
The first step is rejoining and then u will never look back.
I started back in January but my hubby had an awful car accident and slimming world went out the window. I felt very nervous going back to the same group again but everyone was so welcoming. If I can do this anyone can.
Good luck on your journey xx

Hi Sammie and welcome.
The first step is rejoining and then u will never look back.
I started back in January but my hubby had an awful car accident and slimming world went out the window. I felt very nervous going back to the same group again but everyone was so welcoming. If I can do this anyone can.
Good luck on your journey xx

Thank u so much. I think that is a worry returning to the same group and people judging! But im goin with my head held high!!.xx

Amazing so far! :)

Hello My Mini Bestie!

We've been together through thick and thin, good and bad but beneath all that is our friendship, I'm here every step of your SW journey and I couldn't be prouder of you, you're doing AMAZING! Keep up the hard work.

Love you to the moon and back (and round and round!)

Serena x

Hello My Mini Bestie!

We've been together through thick and thin, good and bad but beneath all that is our friendship, I'm here every step of your SW journey and I couldn't be prouder of you, you're doing AMAZING! Keep up the hard work.

Love you to the moon and back (and round and round!)

Serena x

My journey wouldn't be right without u by my side! Thank you for always being there when I've needed you.
Loves ya too my minis bestie xx

Tonight's syn free tea. Our take on the McDonald's breakfast sausage burgers (omg yum!) with sw chips and mushrooms onions and peppers for my speed food.
image.jpg

I too have fallen off the slimming world wagon, I am here again which I know at my heaviest as its beginning to effect my back and how i walk, so I needed to do something. I have been doing this since sunday but my meeting isnt till tomorrow, and i am also dreading as I have switched to a normal job to a home grown business, I have become very isolated and havent been in a large crowd in over a year and that is why I have put so much on, Last time I did slimming world was nearly 20 st, but lost 2 st and came to a wall and i couldnt break through which discouraged me and that was two years ago. Been off the plan and working at home where im eating late at night and then bed due to not wanting sticky food fingers while working with orders, Im dreading what the scales will say tomorrow and be in a room full of people again.

I too have fallen off the slimming world wagon, I am here again which I know at my heaviest as its beginning to effect my back and how i walk, so I needed to do something. I have been doing this since sunday but my meeting isnt till tomorrow, and i am also dreading as I have switched to a normal job to a home grown business, I have become very isolated and havent been in a large crowd in over a year and that is why I have put so much on, Last time I did slimming world was nearly 20 st, but lost 2 st and came to a wall and i couldnt break through which discouraged me and that was two years ago. Been off the plan and working at home where im eating late at night and then bed due to not wanting sticky food fingers while working with orders, Im dreading what the scales will say tomorrow and be in a room full of people again.

It might be a bit daunting at first but most groups are full of wonderful supportive people who will help make you feel at ease. Be proud of yourself for taking the first step and deciding to join a group. Let me know how you get on. Good luck xx

Hi Nessa, what fab losses so far! A lovely group really does make all the difference. I've made such good friends through mine and I know that they'll be supportive of me whatever happens. I'm a Thursday weigh-er too, so look forward to keeping up with your downwards progress! Re a bad weekend, just don't let it knock you off track. I've had weeks like that and still managed to pull it back for weigh-in. I've been on a (rather long) blip recently, so Mini's has come back at exactly the right time for me.

Hi Nessa, what fab losses so far! A lovely group really does make all the difference. I've made such good friends through mine and I know that they'll be supportive of me whatever happens. I'm a Thursday weigh-er too, so look forward to keeping up with your downwards progress! Re a bad weekend, just don't let it knock you off track. I've had weeks like that and still managed to pull it back for weigh-in. I've been on a (rather long) blip recently, so Mini's has come back at exactly the right time for me.

Hi there!
Thanks so much for your message. I'm so lucky to have lost every week so far there's been a few weeks where I think I should of gained but managed to pull it back!
But this week is the most nervous I've been. I think it's because I want my 2 stone award so badly and I'm only 0.5lb off it but the weekend was terrible, the worst I've been by far! But it is what it is I have to stay positive and if I do gain then focus on getting that off and getting my 2 stone next week!!
Do you have a diary on here? Would love to follow you, nice to have another Thursday weigher xx

So happy to be back on here, after a difficult year filled with health issues, I have seen my weight increase even further, I am back today on day one of my re-start . Here goes :

It might be a bit daunting at first but most groups are full of wonderful supportive people who will help make you feel at ease. Be proud of yourself for taking the first step and deciding to join a group. Let me know how you get on. Good luck xx

Hi there, thank you for replying.
I went and conquered the meeting last 2 hours and it was over lunch time and i didnt prepare anything to have while im there so i felt hungry but there was a sainbury's next door which is handy so I got something i could make quick when i got home which was chicken stir fry but I got weighed at the end of the meeting as the welcome meeting spilled over. So I couldn't really leave the meeting as it went over the schedule time. but thankfully I didnt have anything on, so this time and day is perfect for me, to get the best out of it. I was right I am the heaviest I have ever been but more determined to get it off. So walked away happy, excited and motivated for next week. :D

Hi there, thank you for replying.
I went and conquered the meeting last 2 hours and it was over lunch time and i didnt prepare anything to have while im there so i felt hungry but there was a sainbury's next door which is handy so I got something i could make quick when i got home which was chicken stir fry but I got weighed at the end of the meeting as the welcome meeting spilled over. So I couldn't really leave the meeting as it went over the schedule time. but thankfully I didnt have anything on, so this time and day is perfect for me, to get the best out of it. I was right I am the heaviest I have ever been but more determined to get it off. So walked away happy, excited and motivated for next week. :D

Well done you for getting yourself there you should be very proud of yourself.
That weight u saw today on the scales will be the last time you ever see it again. Good luck on your first week, if there's any questions you have or anything you aren't sure on I will do my best to help xx

Back