My Journey the good the bad and the ugly.

Tonight's tea... Slow roasted gammon with roast potatoes green beans broccoli and syn free mushroom and onion gravy
image.jpg

Here to sub! Amazing loss so far, cant wait to see you keep on going! Yummy dinners, they look so good! xx

I have an old one. Been having a bad week but will be starting a fresh new diary on Friday after my weigh in so will let you know what it is then.

Good luck for today!!xxx

That's fab! Will look forward to following your journey.

Thanks, I'm gonna need all the luck I can get this week! Xx

That's fab! Will look forward to following your journey.

Thanks, I'm gonna need all the luck I can get this week! Xx
I know the feeling! Had a really off week. It was ,y sisters 21st yesterday and I've been out for dinner 3 times this week and just not been on plan at all fingers crossed I don't have too much of a gain tomorrow.

Hopefully your result will be better than you think xxx

Well done on the weight loss to date... and this week was a fabulous loss after your weekend splurge. Going to show every now and then you can have the odd splurge and no damage done if you get back on the SW track soon as possible.

Your dinners are looking fab. Last time I was on SW I got into a bit of a food rut... I must try and diversify a bit more this time. Four stone to lose... I will be around for while. Here to follow!!

Have a great weekend toots!

El XX

Well done on the weight loss to date... and this week was a fabulous loss after your weekend splurge. Going to show every now and then you can have the odd splurge and no damage done if you get back on the SW track soon as possible.

Your dinners are looking fab. Last time I was on SW I got into a bit of a food rut... I must try and diversify a bit more this time. Four stone to lose... I will be around for while. Here to follow!!

Have a great weekend toots!

El XX

Thankyou and thanks for the follow xx

Back