My journey till it stops

chocaslim

adores posting
Exactly as it says been doing weight watchers old points and now getting fed up with working out the points everyday at least with counting kcals it's there in front of you I weigh in tonight about 5.30pm not expecting much as indulged in Fudge on Saturday at ploughing match. A overview of progress so far below. Sw.... 0.5lbs lost week 1. WW. .. 4.0lbs lost week 2.
WW....3.0lbs gain week 3. Holiday
WW.... 3.5lbs lost week 4.
WW..... Week 5.

Good luck with the WI tonight!

So far so good meals going well finding baked beans with melba toast keeps calories down whilst the beans keep me full time snack time about 11ish. Bought the slim magazine keeps me away from the cupboard when bored.

Going good.
Need to find some positivity for the weekend wine on a Friday night and Saturday are my downfall out down our local with our usual crowd can be tough.

Good luck calorie counting.
I love calorie counting, have been doing it since February and absolutely love it, plus it’s now become a lifestyle not a diet!

How many calories do you have a day?
I go on a Facebook group called ‘my fitness pal, calorie counting, recipes and support hangry monsters’. It’s a really good group and there’s always loads of post on there to keep you motivated.

Good luck with your diet journey 😁

Hi I'm on 1,200kcals I have a very sweet tooth though so struggle in the evenings.

I try to aim for between 1000 - 1200 calories a day, so we are quite similar. Looking at your stats you don't have too much too lose :)

If you have a sweet tooth, have you tried the 3 cal jellys? They're good for a quick sugar fix!

Just had jelly was quite scummy. Also made rice pudding with 9kcal slim rice wasn't to bad got some for breakfast tomorrow with Yoghurt and some for lunch after my stir fry slim noodles.. Had far to much wine Saturday night and its not looking good for weigh in tomorrow night.

I try to aim for between 1000 - 1200 calories a day, so we are quite similar. Looking at your stats you don't have too much too lose :)

If you have a sweet tooth, have you tried the 3 cal jellys? They're good for a quick sugar fix!
I normally have around 1000kcal unless we go out then around 1200kcal. I do find the less I have to lose the less comes off.

Have you tried erythritol? It's similar to xylitol - but lower GI. Could be a good sweetner if you make yr own sweet treats. It's good for yr teeth too!

Back