ProPoints Taking it one day at a time- my journey to a new me!

Is that the tesco sausage and mash ready meal? I love that one :)

Yep! I've just discovered the tesco light choices meals and they are so yummy!

had tons of veg with my dinner tonight, so full now!

Yep! I've just discovered the tesco light choices meals and they are so yummy! had tons of veg with my dinner tonight, so full now!

I really like the tesco light meals. I love that they have the propoints on the pack but also cos they're a bit bigger portions than the WW meals and cheaper too :)

MMM the sausage and mash sounds yummy! Thanks for turning me on to the tesco lighter choices. So far I've had the chicken and broccoli pie and the beef enchiladas. Both tasted delicious and I couldn't believe it was a ready meal, and a light one at that!

A flying update- bad IBS plus eaten a ton of bread this week so I don't think I'll have a loss tomorrow but we'll see.

Thanks!

Had a pretty bad evening and ate some chocolate to deal with it, so fully prepared for a gain tomorrow but still going to face the music.

Sorry for the long absence...

Quite a lot has been going on and I stopped pointing.

I was quite unwell, and then my lovely dog had to be put down yesterday.

Despite everything I managed to lose 1lb at WI yesterday which I was surprised about as I'd been binging quite badly over the past 2 weeks, but I suppose at the weekend I didn't eat much because I felt ill and my dog was ill and I was worried and stressed.

1.5lbs to go until my 2nd silver seven, and 2 more WW meetings left!

So sorry to hear about your poor dog :( great you lost weight though in spite of it all, you will def get your next silver seven in the next week or two

Thanks guys.

Well last week was not good, had some big binges towards the end of the week. Went for a long walk on Monday and at WI seemed to have lost half a lb, but I don't really believe it, I think it was only due to the fact I was wearing leggings and hadn't eaten dinner! So probably would have been STS or small gain.

This week has been okay, went to a carvery last night and so need to be good for the rest of this week. Plan on doing a lot of exercise!

Back