ProPoints Taking it one day at a time- my journey to a new me!

I enjoyed it very much! I had a BBQ hot dog with chips followed by a slice of carrot cake and some dairy milk!

I've just cooked dinner for my mum and brother and I'm still full up from lunch. I might have some toast later.

I'm just going to enjoy my weekend and get right back on things on Monday. Going to bake some cupcakes tomorrow!

Glad you enjoyed you meal out with your dad!

Enjoy your weekend off Hun! :)! And mmm cupcakes think I may have to get baking today all this yummy food on the ww threads at the min lol! Xx

Subscribed! I too have times where I feel out of control with food and am trying to tackle this with weight watchers. Look forward to following your journey. X

Just by commenting you've subscribed :)

I've decided against making cupcakes today. I appear to have gained 1.4lbs since yesterday :(

Just going to have a fairly normal day today- had weetabix for breakfast, lunch is a roast and dinner will be ryvitas x

Hiya, here to subscribe to your new diary.

I've just read through your posts and I have to say that you eat a lot of my favourite foods (I am a carb-lover) but if that was all I ate, I too would be starving and would binge.

Do you eat much in the way of fruit and veg? If I have ryvitas with cheese triangles, I bulk it out with a salad if I am flush or a couple of salted tomatoes if I am not. It makes all the difference for me because I can feel there's something in my belly.

If I feel the need for something sweet, like a cereal bar, I have it with a milky drink (like a skinny milky coffee) to bulk out the experience and maybe follow it with a bit of fruit.

Anyway, hope it goes well for you this week. x

Thanks for subscribing :)

I have lots of vegetables every evening- I'd say half of my plate is vegetables.

I try to have a banana every day too but that doesn't always happen.

I think I'll try and cut back on the carbs!

I don't really like salad unfortunately.

Thanks for subscribing :)

I have lots of vegetables every evening- I'd say half of my plate is vegetables.

I try to have a banana every day too but that doesn't always happen.

I think I'll try and cut back on the carbs!

I don't really like salad unfortunately.

Ah, right. I really do love carbs but I have to have a decent amount of protein with them to feel satisfied and I end up craving more. I have also tried to cut back on refined sugar because that also makes me crave carbs (and even more sugar!).

Saying that, I found a lovely breakfast in one of my WW books - Toast and "Banana Jam" - I don't know if you have tried it but it is worth sharing with a fellow carb lover:

2 slices of WW bread toasted (3pp), with a banana mashed up with half a teaspoon of maple syrup (0pp) or honey for sweetness, then spread the banana mash on top of the 2 slices of toast. I have that with a half milky/skinny coffee (1pp) and it feels like a good breakfast for 4pp. In fact, the "jam" would probably spread across 3 slices of toast for just one more pp.

Thanks for sharing :) I might give it a go, though I prefer weetabix or porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea!

So today I've had:
Breakfast- 1 weetabix with granola and skimmed milk
Lunch- roast dinner of gammon, parsnips, stuffing, roast potatoes, yorkshire pudding and vegetables
Snacks- 2 free from chocolate bars
Dinner- 3 slices of toast and marmalade, 1 packet of crisps, 2 crumpets and jam and 2 biscuits

Oh my!

A proper feast today.

I did about 20 minutes of exercise, so not very much but I think a good weekend has been had and tomorrow brings the start of a new week and a new approach!

Had a chicken pasta salad for lunch- 15pp worth!!! Very yummy though.

Dinner will be a WW or NuMe ready meal for around 8pp.

Your roast dinner had me slavering! I love parsnips, especially when roasted.
I've cut back on pasta (I used to eat it regularly) because it seems so high in points for what you get! I suppose if it's bulked out with 0 point sauce, veggies and then a bit of chicken for the protein it's probably a really filling meal.
Hope your new start goes well.

Yeah things have been okay, apart from the fact I've got some sort of cold/virus!

Monday I had 32 dailies and 16 weeklies and yesterday I had 32 dailies and 8 weeklies.

I had a sneaky WI and seem to be down by half a lb ish so that's good- it's going in the right direction!

Today has been good, even less weeklies than yesterday!

Breakfast- special K with milk 6pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, laughing cow 0pp, bread 3pp, jam 2pp, crisps 2pp, ham 1pp
Dinner- WW cumberland pie 8pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- scone 5pp, oaty biscuits 9pp

32/32 dailies, 6 weeklies
19 weeklies remaining

Just by commenting you've subscribed :) I've decided against making cupcakes today. I appear to have gained 1.4lbs since yesterday :( Just going to have a fairly normal day today- had weetabix for breakfast, lunch is a roast and dinner will be ryvitas x

Your dinner with your dad sounded lovely. Glad you enjoyed it. Don't worry about the gain, that's probably just an instant gain that won't stick if u keep an eye on your food over the next few days. Are you starting back on Monday and taking the next few days off aswell?

Great it looks like you are down weight so far and you are using less weeklies each day hopefully it will be a good week for you. I have a cold too :( from only getting about 5 colds in all my life and i get two in the space of two months what are the chances

Last edited:
Back