ProPoints Taking it one day at a time- my journey to a new me!

Yeah it's the cold/flu season, so annoying!

Just about to have lunch, been doing uni work all morning!

Forgot to update my food yesterday

Breakfast- special k and milk 5pp
Lunch- ryvita 2pp, bread 3pp, crisps 2pp, ham 1pp, jam 2pp, scone 5pp
Dinner- WW sausages and mash 9pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- alpro soya dessert 3pp, banana 0pp, breakfast biscuits 6pp

32 dailies, 6 weeklies

Lunch- ryvita 2pp, laughing cow 0pp, bread 3pp, marmite 1pp, crisps 2pp
Dinner- pasta 9pp, sauce 4pp, garlic bread 8pp, cheese 2pp

32 dailies
4 weeklies

Yup, I have the extra light laughing cow and 1 is 0pp.

Trying outt he Tesco lighter range of meals (usually have Morrisons NuMe) and tonight I've got chicken and broccoli pie for 10pp which seems very reasonable, some WW meals go up to 12 or 13pp each, usually the non frozen ones.

Plus got enough points to have a soya dessert and a scone for pudding :)

My legs have been hurting and really restless recently so I did a bit of a power walk this evening to try and get the tension out of them.

Sneaky WI this morning said 2lbs down so far this week but not sure I believe it!

So had the tesco lighter choice chicken and broccoli pie and omg so tasty! Tons of chicken and only 10pp. I had tons of 0pp veg with it too.

Lunch- ryvita 2pp, laughing cow 0pp, WW bread 5pp, crisps 2pp, jam 3pp
Dinner- tesco chicken and broccoli pie 10pp, veg 0pp
Dessert- alpro soya dessert 3pp, banana 0pp, scone 5pp

35 total
32 dailies
3 weeklies

3 weeklies left

The pie sounds delicious and very reasonable if you have it with 0 point veg. Have you tried swede chips? Obviously they're not real chips but I really like them.

Peel and chop your swede into chips, boil for 10 15 mins. Spray a baking tray with spray oil, add the chips, sprinkle with paprika and bake until golden. I like mine crispy.

For 0 points they really are awesome :)

The pie sounds delicious and very reasonable if you have it with 0 point veg. Have you tried swede chips? Obviously they're not real chips but I really like them. Peel and chop your swede into chips, boil for 10 15 mins. Spray a baking tray with spray oil, add the chips, sprinkle with paprika and bake until golden. I like mine crispy. For 0 points they really are awesome :)

They sound tasty, I think I'll give them a try :)

Swede chips sound interesting!

Breakfast- special k and milk 6pp
Lunch- 4 slices WW bread 5pp, jam 2pp, ham 1pp, crisps 2pp
Dinner- cottage pie 10pp, veg 0pp
Dessert- alpro soya dessert 3pp, banana 0pp, scone 5pp

34 total
32 dailies
2 weeklies

1 weekly remaining

Well my scales are broken, again. I changed the batteries last week but they still give wildly different readings every time I stand on them. So I've ordered a set of mechanical scales which will be accurate (digital ones tend to give different readings), though I will have difficulty reading the exact weight as the markings are quite small, so I will only really know what I roughly weigh but it's better to know I'm say 13 stone and a bit for sure.

Went back to WW tonight and it was great being back! I've maintained my weight over the past month which is great considering there have been some epic binges.

Will need to adjust my signature again!

Bit of a treat day today, will be 55pp by the end of the day, still got weeklies to spare though. Lets hope more is more with me and I still get a loss next week!

Yesterday:

Breakfast- weetabix 2pp, milk 1pp
Lunch- 2 crusty white rolls 10pp, cheese 3pp, ham 2pp, chocolate donut 8pp
Dinner- tesco light choice sausages and mash 9pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- lacta chocolate 16pp

51pp total
32 dailies
19 weeklies

Today is going better, will be about 33pp by the end of today.

I tried out my new mechanical scales this morning and I couldn't believe it, they put me at about 13st 2lbs (naked) so they are now my favourite :p

Back