My journey to 10st

Hey Heidi,

Just caught up on your diary, lol, you've swapped to SW, you have to do what your body is telling you, I tried CWP earlier in the year and it just didn't agree with me, my first ever attempt, crikey wanted to spew the min i had a shake and the feeling didn't go for hours, around the time of my next shake.. urghh.

Look at you Mrs 13.9 that's a brilliant loss, keep posting lady will be great to keep hearing from you, and if you feel like it, jump back to CWP. Or which ever plan works for you. Just keep at it.

You're so close to your goal

xxx

hey i'm doing great. weighed 13.7 on monday :) already down to 13.5 this week will weigh officially monday though. i'm enjoying it, the food is so nice :)

how are you getting on? xx

Wow you are doing so well!

Well done you!

I stayed the same when I weighed in Tuesday but had cheated all week and had a sick baby!

Been better this week.

Think will try and lose another stone and then go on slimming world

Hey Heidi,

How are you getting on with SW? I have done it before but unfortunately for me I just dont appear to have the willpower to stick it out. I appear to go off track majorly if I am allowed a little bit of something if that makes sense.

I am really happy that it is working for you though, well done. I wish I had your willpower! xx

12.8 now :) chuffed to bits. all my clothes are starting to fit again now :) want another 12lb off by xmas :) slow & steady!! loving all the food i can eat. last night we had jacket potato with beans & salad, beats a shake any day lol

i'm staying on sw, i love the food & prefer alot of it as its not as greasy. obviously xmas dinner is a whole different story i will eat normal food that day lol. alot of it is routine now. i used to wake up & have peanut butter on toast & now i have wholemeal toast with beans or spaghetti hoops. or a muller light as i had today. plus loads of salad & veg with meals to fill me up :) once im in the 11s i know all my holiday clothes fit nice so im not that far away from being happy again. i was tempted to do shakes for a couple of weeks as im impatient lol. but i need to change the way i eat, not a quick fix ;)

Oh you are totally doing it the right way!

Do you go to a group?

I wish I had the will power to try but think once I've got some of this lard off I might have more will power!

no i weigh at home. honestly i was so grateful for real food i will always look at shakes as hardcore. i just cant do that again. you can still have treats i have pizza & wine lol

Back