My journey to 10st

i feel better than i did but i'm starving & i have no idea why :( i'm hoping to wake up fine tomorrow & not hungry! in 9 weeks i can easily (well not easily but you know what i mean) be 11.11 which is fab & its deffo keeping me going. i will have to decide in 9 weeks what the next step will be. could do another month on this diet or swap to sw, tough one really. end of october is the date my 12 weeks is up though, so i'll be adding a meal that week regardless. maybe just see what i weigh & decide, the 11s are my safe zone, but its not my end goal this time. 11.6 is the lowest i got so still 10 away from goal, quite alot really! anyway i need to focus on the 12lb to get me into the 12s for now, been ages since ive been in the 12s

Hi Heidi

Love your name by the way, with small losses, this happens it's just a chance for your body to catch up with that, for every pound gained the body has to create seven miles of blood vessels, can you imagine what it takes to rid that and all the other stuff that your losing, something's work in unison, it's just shrinking your body back so you don't have excess skin...

I had that after a few weeks of good great losses, your body is just having a well earnt break. I know I would rather it do that than have more excess skin than I would like. Currently it's doing a good job of working your skin back.

And pain, ? maybe go docs as soon as you can..?? Take some pain killers and rest today. Sometimes the pain goes away on its own.

Sorry your suffering today

xxx

its not the first time i've had this pain & after googling im sure its gallstones :( can barely walk its that bad. how the hell do i stop gallstones???

its hard to not get frustrated when you barely lose in a week. but i refuse to give up & i dont actually fancy eating which is good. yesterdays random starving day has passed thank god ;) thanks for the kind words SC, i guess its normal to have crappy days x

Best to get it checked out Heidi,

Try and make an appointment, I think painkillers are the norm unless you have to have them removed. An ultra sound tells you how large they could be and hopefully they will come out the normal but painful way. The plan can pontentially give you gallstones, any VLCD does that, but hopefully it will subside in a few days, will keep my fingers crossed for you xx

Xxxx

oh & thank you for the name comment, i actually hated my name for a very long time. to be a Heidi wasnt cool 30 years ago & my twin is called Hayley which i love. so i always felt like i pooped out on the name front lol. finally at 34 & my hubby telling me he loves my name for the last 16 years i'm starting to come round to it haha

Hey Heidi,

Sadly you know when you pass them, it's pretty painful, they pass through the urethra, and hopefully they are small, but doctors will decide as if large they will operate. But will be ok

Xxx

Oh god i wish i didnt ask that! Not passed any thank god. But this pain is making me wish i could ☹ maybe i can be a lucky one & be fine now booking drs tuesday

Hey LTL,

What talk is this, drink the water, pour a litre down your gullet then repeat what you said. If you up the water, that's the key:)

Take your products and you will lose the lb's... slow weeks happen, this week I will be not what I hoped, but that's a diff story, I've been pouring the booze down mine...

Give it another month, don't think just do it. Over thinking can be the enemy in my experience, although I get not for all.

Keep at it lady, just another month...

xxx

i had a salad for lunch, lettuce tomatoes red onion peppers & no dressing & it was delish! not exactly a cheat but was just the perfect amount of food ;) I dont know weather to try slimming world for a week or stick at this a bit longer

Stick at it. How long have you been on plan? Try another week, if you want to step up to step 2 which is 3 products and a meal do that maybe for a couple of weeks..??

Or if you have good cheats like salad try to limit a couple of times a week. Sounds like your body is testing you at the moment. That time when you're about to kick some serious ass with the weight loss, you've a naughty body. Push through it lady. I believe in you !!

xxx

Hey LTL

How often are you having a meal? I'm using MyFitnessPal app, it's brilliant I love it. Really keeps me accountable. If you have the odd cheat day, even good cheats Poss try stick to twice a week max, and drop a product that day...

Keep at it lady

xxx

i think i've done this diet so many times that i'm bored of it. & i'm not sure if i've actually learnt anything from drinking a shake. i will research slimming world

I agree about the learning thing Heidi-I don't think any meal replacement diet teaches you anything about food etc I am hoping that when I havam finished I will be able to maintain it by not pigging out.

I am only doing it as I can't seem to do any of the others without mega cheating and I haven't done this one before!

Back