My journey to 5 stone slimmer!

Thanks ginger, that was a lovely reply! I think you're right about trying to use his comments as a motivator to prove him wrong rather than letting him demotivate me! You have done so well :) I wish I had more weight loss under my belt so I could think "well i've already lost this!" but i guess at some point i will.

Aww no, maybe its today thing then?! Where are you going for dinner? x

Went for a pub meal... I had a pulled pork sandwich and diet pepsi... so not too bad on the whole :) You'll get there 8 promise just keep going... even a small loss is better than nothing and just look at the big picture. In 6 months you'll look back and be glad you stayed with it and you'll weigh less rather than being heavier and being so disappointed you didn't carry on xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ginger- that is so true. Right now I'm glad that I lost what I have and didnt give up, so in a few months I should feel even better.

So I STS last night. I feel ok about it, and I've drawn a line under my mood from yesterday. I did eat awfully due to being ill, so I guess I should be glad that it was a STS! One night I had the whole weekly syns in dominos... Hahaha.

Usually after weigh in night I have something really bad like a bottle of wine, takeaway or chocolate, and I did plan on getting a massive bar of chocolate after I left weigh in but I decided to go eat my dinner and see how I felt afterwards. After, I didn't actually fancy a blowout and I couldn't be bothered to go down the shops! Yay! I had a weight watchers mini toffee cheesecake at 9 syns instead and stayed within my syns!

Weekly syns this week! Got to see how this goes! I am really aiming for a good loss this week :) also, my best friend is coming up tonight and I'm so excited! It's gonna get messy!!! But I will use majority of my syns at the weekend and be super strict throughout the week.

Good luck with weekly syns. I find it really helps on those weeks I have occasions planned and if you struggle at the weekends then its ideal really.

Glad you've drawn a line under last week, I'm sure you'll have a lovely loss this week to give you a nice boost! Enjoy your night out :)

Well done for your stay the same and it sounds like weekly syns is the way to go! Good luck Have a fab weekend xx

Feeling very very bloated atm! I put on my rings this morning and they felt super tight (when one of them is veryyy loose on me!) and I was thinking that's weird.. Then I was searching about water retention etc and people were saying that they know they're holding weight from big sodium intake if their rings are feeling tighter afterwards!

So I'm trying to flush it all out right now... Drinking tons of water and lemon in water too. It said a 3lb gain Monday, now it's saying a 0.5lb gain.. I'm hoping its still all water and I have actually lost some weight.

Did a red day yesterday and also put it in MFP- I had 1200 cal yesterday! Super low! I'm gonna continue red days till weigh in.

Yesterday was..
B: strawberries, apple and muller light
L: apple, WW wrap with ham, dairylea cheese triangle, lettuce and cucumber, a muller light and another dairylea cheese triangle.
D: Chicken in BBQ sauce (2 syn) with cheese in a wholemeal roll, tikka pieces and big salad.

I hate it when my rings go tight definitely bloat rather than gain. Good luck flushing it out :)

Can you but some aqua ban to help? Can't say I've ever suffered with bloating in relation to cycles (unless I've been too heavy to tell lol) drink loads and I hope it clears up for you. If not, don't get despondent as you know the reason and hopefully it will be gone next week... must admit my motivation has been lacking a bit of late but I've upped my walking again this week to try and motivate me xx

Ok so I didn't go to weigh in last night. I just felt so bloated and horrible and my light lunch that I had planned didn't go so well as subway was shut... So had to get wholemeal roll and tikka pieces but the roll bloated me out even more! I was still full when I got home, and I like to be starving when I get to SW!

I just have been in the most foul mood this week, and even tho its the totm its really really bad this time. I also feel like I've gotten less happy since I stopped exercising. It's been about 6 weeks and I'm sluggish, less happy, don't sleep as well..

So I decided to leave weigh in this week cause it would just put me in a awful mood, go home and start the 30DS again. So I did it last night, stayed completely on plan yesterday with only 7 syns and got up super early this morning to do the shred again.

About an hour or two after I did the shred last night I felt the most awake I've felt all week! It was amazing. I felt normal again, not all hormonal! I do think that my life is so much happier when I include exercise.

The bad part though is that I'm unfit again! Not as bad as last time but level 1 killed me again!my legs are like jelly this morning! I am aiming for a full week on plan and 5-6 days of the shred. I'm chasing a big motivational loss.

Off to my friends tonight for a girly sleepover to celebrate her bday! I reallllly need this! Can't wait to chill out and catch up! She knows I do SW so on plan food tonight :)

That's probably the right thing to miss weigh in if you wasn't feeling it. A gain may have made you feel worse in that scenario. Glad to see you getting back in the exercise again. I've not done shred for ages now :( I think I need to get that going again, bit hard at the moment because I've got a lot of uni work on and that takes up a lot of my spare time and I've been feeling a bit run down so I don't want to burn myself out doing too much! Vicious circle I suppose! Hope you get the good loss you're hoping for next week :) xx

Thank you Hun! My colleague at work started it cause I recommended it, but she did it once then stopped for 3 days and I said I know it's so hard to fit in even tho its only half an hour! When I went hardcore and did it 30 days in a row, it was so difficult to fit it in all the time! So I understand!

I'm running off endorphin buzz right now! Haha x

I think it's because it's like half an hour but then getting changed, showered, wash and dry hair etc that's what puts me off other than weekend if I can do it before I get showered otherwise I've no chance as I leave at 7 am for work so no time to do it and after work a) usually cba and b) all the faffing takes up the whole evening lol. I know, excuses but im sticking to walking for now@

Just for reference last thurs was -1lb. Was a bit disappointed because it was 2 weeks worth.

I've been off work for the past 6 days and had a massive blowout which I don't regret at all! I overindulged to the point where I am sick of takeaways and alcohol. Feeling positive about moving forward!

Haven't eaten yet today. Just detoxing myself with water! X

So after my 6 days of bingeing I didn't go to weigh in on Thursday and I'm going tomorrow morning instead. I think I will face a gain but hopefully it won't be as bad as the 3.5lb I saw on thurs!

I feel like I overindulged until I was sick of it. I've hardly eaten the past 3 days and that's not like me! I feel like I maybe needed to hit this point where I'm sick of all the crap food and how unhealthy it made me feel so now I can move on and focus on the diet.

I also joined a gym on Wednesday. It is right next to my work and I have to walk past the door every day to get to the bus stop. That is ideal for me because I will need it to be IN MY FACE! Lol I want to aim for going everyday apart from weigh in day for at least 2 weeks so that I can adjust myself and become familiar with it. I'm quite excited about it actually!

My mum n bro are coming up tonight for the weekend. This makes me very happy.

Ginger- thanks for checking in! It's been a rough month with the weight loss! Maybe April will be better for me! X

Well done though I know you've been off track a bit (which we all do) you're still thinking about it and taking positive steps to rectify it and get back on plan. The danger zone is when you get passed caring! I hope the gain is tiny tomorrow or even a STS after the last few days then you can focus on the downwards trend again! Good luck let us know how you get on xx

I had a STS at weigh in! Very chuffed with that after a 6 day binge! It means i can start fresh and move forward and I don't have to get any weight off to get back to where I was!

Starting the gym tomo. Got my induction tomorrow at 5pm. I just bought some gym gear today and I'm really looking forward to it!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers :) I had my mum n bro come this weekend and I always have such a good time with them. I'm really close to my family, but only get to see them about once a month because we live in diff places.

That's fab news! I love how Sts can be the best thing in the world after some naughties yet worst thing in the world when you've been good haha! Onwards and downwards now hope you have a fab time celebrating Mother's day with your family xx

Yay for STS! That must have made you feel loads better. Now you can start afresh with your gym this week. I went today and absolutely loved it, I'm sure you will too as you loved your 30 day shred xx

Back